[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he an SJW?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
File: stevealbini1.l.jpg (63 KB, 465x700) Image search: [Google]
stevealbini1.l.jpg
63 KB, 465x700
Is he an SJW?
>>
>>60521248
yes, but hes not a pussy about it like most cringe worthy tumblr tier artists. he makes his points by emulating the worst things in humanity. Sort of like a trump supporter arguing that trump is good because racism rocks.
>>
no

but he isn't a "video games taught me everything i know about politics" kind of guy either
>>
>records with whitehouse
>swj
maybe
>>
>>60521248
his wife is an feminist so yeah
>>
>was in a band named Rapeman
>swj
maybe
>>
>produced buyer's market
no
>>
>former member of a band called "Rapeman"
>SJW
>>
No, he's just an older Chip Cheezum.
>>
>>60521248
>produces goddamn Buyer's Market
>records with fucking Whitehouse
>calls his band Rapeman (which triggered ACTUAL SJWs)

no

SJW is not just someone with different views than your own

I don't agree with Steve on a lot of shit, but he's a cool guy about this stuff tbqh
>>
Of course he is, he even called his band Big Black because he likes the BBC so much
>>
>>60521248
of course he is, ever heard an interview with him? but unlike your typical SJW he didn't make it his profession.
>>
>>60521248
steve albini's political views in a nutshell:

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/td90c/i_am_steve_albini_ask_me_anything/c4nt0dr
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAn2PQlgmtg

In short:

No.
>>
>>60521556
Is there any particular reason he writes it GLBT?
>>
>>60521620
It was originally GLBT, then feminists switched it around for some reason
>>
of course he is
>>
>>60521620
he is he so gays are importantest
>>
>>60521556
What a fegit
>>
>was in Rapeman and Run Nigger Run
>wrote a song about child abuse where he moans and screams "suck daddy"
>worked with Whitehouse heavily
>produced Buyer's Market
>called Amanda Palmer a fucking idiot which got feminists upset
>>
Funny how people use "SJW" as an offensive term. Caring for the well-being of people is now a bad thing?
>>
>>60521336
Remember when people thought Ironicus was black?
>>
File: Steven-Wilson-AB-012.jpg (52 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Steven-Wilson-AB-012.jpg
52 KB, 640x427
Is he SJW?
>>
>>60522256
No, he's just autistic
>>
>>60522224
This is not what SJW means and it has never meant it either.
>>
>>60521668
lmao feminists are so stupid. "MEN CAN NEVER COME BEFORE WOMEN! FUCK MEN! WE'RE SO MUCH BETTER!!"
>>
>>60522224
it's not a bad thing per se, but "warrior" implies an unnecessary and overextending passion for it
>>
>>60522224
Caring for the well being of EVERYONE is a bad thing. Don't let everyone into your trust. People who you don't know don't deserve your love or respect.
>>
>>60522298
The current definition of social justice (i.e. identity politics) is a bad thing in general, though.
>>
you people are fucking retards
>>
>>60522224
4chan is an extremely conservative board (sincerely or ironically, i can't tell sometimes), so yes.
>>
extremely an SJW. was a c.u.c.k
https://www.reddit.com/r/Anarcho_Capitalism/comments/3r3swc/creative_types_and_liberalism/cwmbsoj?context=3
>>
>>60522224
SJW is about victimizing people so that they may appeal to a higher authority for support, otherwise their case might be ignored. it's the cultivation of the opposite of self-empowerment, personal autonomy and dignity of minorities. instead weakening them so that they may become dependent on the SJWs and the institutions that provide support for the weak through their authority, ultimately making the weak allies of the status quo.
>>
>>60522378
many low status members of the majority class are frequenting this board, they see minorities who cry for attention as competition in the battle for support from authoritarian figures and institutions. the funny thing is their gut feeling about SJW is correct, but their rationalisations are wrong, hijacked by reactionary politics, because those cater very effectively to the lower instincs.
>>
>>60522456
>https://www.reddit.com/r/Anarcho_Capitalism/comments/3r3swc/creative_types_and_liberalism/cwmbsoj?context=3
says artists need outside support

that is the number 1 driver in why art today is garbage

says he grew up in punk

as in DIY

D
I
Y

the antithesis of outside help and support
>>
>>60522378
>le evil conservative boogieman >:O
A fair amount of /mu/ is cancerously SJW, most of it is the people who are also redditors I assume.
>>
>>60522469
>>60522557
besides SJW whining is a sign that a high level of equality has been achieved. the reason for that is thanks to the civil rights movement those values are so widely accepted now, that even minor violations of those values become noticeable and identifyable by the majority. this makes it possible to call people out for the tiniest violations, because everyone understands how far the SJW interpret those values. that's basically how fundamentalism works. the holier the land the greater even the tiniest sins become. just ask an Iranian mullah which countries in the world are the most sinful, he's going to tell you: 1. USA, 2. Iran, ...
>>
>>60521248
>niggering everything in sight
>>
>>60521556
I agree 100% with what he wrote there.

>>60522303
Your statement is much vaguer and more confused than it appears at first sight. Someone could even try to justify slavery with it without changing a single word.

And you're throwing everything in the same bag:
- Respecting someone
- Caring for someone's well-being
- Letting someone into your trust
- Loving someone
are all very different things.

For what it's worth, I consider that all people should have equal rights and equal respect unless I have good reason to think otherwise. Trust is another matter. Benefits are another matter too. But whatevs, I don't even know why I'm replying, we're not on /pol/.
>>
>>60523430
Animals are generally inequal in nature. How does that differ in humanity (assuming you believe in Darwinism)?
What makes humans anything more than animals.
I'd argue we're actually worse than animals, as we support notions of democracy and egalitarianism (in judeo-christian religions and such) that destroy our planet much more than our animal ancestors.
>>
>>60523517
consciousness and rational thought
>>
>>60523558
Both things that animals have.
>>
>>60523628
ur dumb
>>
>>60523715
You have an antiquated idea of humanitarianism. It's time to go.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.