[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what genre is this? similar albums?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
what genre is this? similar albums?
>>
I see it in your eyes, take one look and BUMP
>>
>>60520663
Fast and dirty version of rock'n'roll, similar to the spirit of this maybe proto-punk like Iggy and the Stooges.
It also heavily influenced a genre called speed metal.
>>
>>60520663
Listen to some ZZ Top
>>
>>60520663
zz top

>>60520827
why do people like you have to bring iggy pop up in EVERY single post you can
>>
Venom
Tank
Sodom
>>
>>60520845
>>60520912
any zz top album in particular? i've heard good stuff by them but also boring "classic rock radio" tier. La Grange is a fun one
>>
>>60520913
These OP, also check Midnight out
>>
>>60520663
They are MOTORHEAD, and they play ROCK AND ROLL!

If you like this you might also like "Leather, Bristles, No Survivors, and Sick Boy" by G.B.H. "Troops of Tomorrow" by The Exploited, and "Hear Nothing, See Nothing, Say Nothing" by Discharge. Oh, yeah, you might also like ZZ Top.

>>60520845
>>60520912

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only person on /mu/ that can spot the similarities and parallels between Motorhead and ZZ Top. Motorhead's version of "Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers" is equally as good as the original ZZ Top version.

If you're going to start listening to ZZ Top, I would highly recommend starting out with Fandango.
>>
Am I the only person left on the face of this earth who thinks the song, "No Class" is just a re-working of "Tush"?
>>
>>60521431
Yes, now you wont reproduce and we will be rid of your kind once and for all
>>
>>60521397
thanks for the recs, Fandango and Discharge are great
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.