[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you guys not like this album? Literally just because it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Electra Heart.jpg (301 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Electra Heart.jpg
301 KB, 1000x1000
Why do you guys not like this album? Literally just because it's pop music? If you actually read into it, it's a really great study of the human experience. Fear & Loathing is the greatest closer I've ever heard.
>>
Here's your reply.
>>
I have never listened to that album in my life!
>>
>>60520439
listen to it then, it's pretty good and not that long. try it out!
>>60520431
can I have one with actual substance?
>>
>>60520424
It's not because it's a pop album, anon. It's because it's a bad pop album.
>>
>>60520462
>can I have one with actual substance?
>replying to a meme with anything other than a meme
WAHEY!
>>
I really dig it, a very good album. Haven't heard it in a while but I recall some of the songs being kind of underwhelming, I loved Froot. "Really great study of the human experience" sounds like it could be sarcastic, I mean that's a big statement, it's a really good analysis of a particular type of person though, and everyone's got a little of that person in them.
>>
>>60520488
what do you not like about it? It's fun and thoughtful
>>
>>60520521
No, it's not fun. Everything about it, the production, the songwriting, arranging, and vocal delivery, is awful. It's almost as bad as ITAOTS which is the worst album ever made.
>>
It's a good pop album, I have no problem with it.
>>
>>60520424
because it's written from a girl's point of view
>>
>>60520424
Froot > TFJ > EH t
>>
>>60520424
I dislike Marina's image, so i'm reluctant to listen to the album
>>
>>60520424
Great study of the human experience is a bit of an overstatement imo. I like this album because it's a very amateurish attempt of reflecting female stereotypes that serve as the only way of expression for many women as they grow up. It's not a thoughtfully constructed criticism but a very honest and somewhat clumsy reflection. and that's what i find charming about it.
>>
she tried so hard to be successful with this album but it was rejected by both the critics and public

useless bitch
>>
Would you have sex with Marina during the height on the AIDS epidemic?
>>
>>60520855
>What's a condom?
>>
>>60516552
>>60516552

>>60516552
>>60516552
>>
>>60520994
That's just waifu-posting, this is actually a discussion of her music
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.