[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Goony goo goo loony kekoo like Gary Gnu off New Zoo Revue Damn...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Madvillainy_cover.png (121 KB, 399x399) Image search: [Google]
Madvillainy_cover.png
121 KB, 399x399
>Goony goo goo loony kekoo like Gary Gnu off New Zoo Revue

Damn...
>>
>>60520116
Fuck off
>>
You might need to piss off dude
>>
lol meme doom
>>
Did you just "damn..." DOOM? Holy shit go away you pleb, that meme is for corny bars only
>>
>>60520229
>>60520219
>>60520213
>>60520196
Damn...
>>
>>60520219
good post
>>
so wait there's no response to this shitty lyric?

man DOOM fans are retarded
>>
two apple pies and a small fries
>>
>>60520116
WHERE MY MAN GO

FIGARO FIGARO
>>
Living off borrowed time the clock tick faster
>>
>>60520260
Oh no Doom has a few bars that make no sense
Lets burn all his albums and worship Kanye
Cunt
>>
>>60520260
>shitty lyric
It's because I don't know HOW to respond. Yeah I'm a DOOM fanboy, but I don't 100% always ride his dick, I know when he has shitty bars. This one is good, but I guess it's just because of how it rolls off his tongue and sounds cool, so seeing it in text looks kinda corny, but listening to it makes the difference.

Also, if you're gonna cherry pick this, you might as well make the argument all of DOOM's bars are corny and silly. Which they pretty much are, but it builds on the character's personality

Tl;dr DOOM shouldn't be taken anyways so there isn't anything exceptional ab this specific bar
>>
>>60520291
THE REST IS EMPTY WITH NO BRAIN BUT THE CLEVER NERD THE BEST MC WITH NO CHAIN YOU EVER HEARD
>>
>>60520260
I like his stuff because he makes it sounds good

I mean, it might be better in context, I dunno, but I don't really give a shit. I mean, the concept of cartoonish "villains" is just ridiculous as it is. If you don't like that, you won't like the album. But either way, I think it's fun listening.

It's not Kendrick Lamar, not every rapper has to talk about conscious shit.
>>
File: 1447578679489.jpg (24 KB, 381x396) Image search: [Google]
1447578679489.jpg
24 KB, 381x396
>And dope fiends still in they teens, shook niggas turn witness
>Real mens mind their own business
>That's the difference between sissy-pissy rappers that's double-dutch
>How come I hold the microphone double-clutch

if you dont think this is one of the best rap verses of all time you are a fucking moran
>>
>>60520357
>This one is good, but I guess it's just because of how it rolls off his tongue and sounds cool
Yeah, I think that's it.

I remember Gira talking about how he likes Doors songs, but when you put some of those lyrics on paper it looks corny. He said that Morrison makes it sound good when singing. I guess that's the same effect here.
>>
>>60520364
TAKE IT FROM THE TEC-9 HOLLA'
>>60520366
Agreed, DOOM wouldn't be shit without his voice, flow and ability to make you fall in love with whatever he says bc his personality is rediculous and fun
>>60520385
>what is Beef Rap
>what is Figaro
>what is Lickupon
I love Doomsday but he has better shit. I think we should just agree DOOM is the greatest Emcee of all time, or at the VERY least the best of the 2000's
>>60520393
Good example
>>
>>60520116
DOOM is still the best in the game. The epitome of the term "rapper's rapper". Nothing's topped Madvillainy as far as rapping goes.
>>
>That's why he brings his own needles
>And get more cheese than Doritos, Cheetos or Fritos

Damn...
>>
>>60520448
He's definitely top 5, yeah

I prefer VV though

>Don't you know he sell hook and choruses?
>They couldn't bang slang if they looked in thesauruses
>>
>she's got that dick in mouth all day
damn
>>
>Damn

Damn..
>>
>got the dna of gothic lemons shred it thirteen times out of eleven
damn
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.