[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I got bitches askin’ me about the code for the Wi-Fi >So
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: drake buff.jpg (7 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
drake buff.jpg
7 KB, 224x225
>I got bitches askin’ me about the code for the Wi-Fi
>So they can talk about they Timeline
>And show me pictures of they friends
>Just to tell me they ain’t really friends

Damn, 2015 really was Drake's year.
When Kendrick Lamar and Yeezy fell off the map, Drake stepped up to the plate and hit consecutive home runs.
>>
I wonder what drake named his wifi though
>>
>>60519094
If You're Reading This Stop Stealing My Wi-Fi
>>
>>60519067

what a time to be alive

also what kind of poor ghetto bitches does drake fuck if they can't even afford a data plan for facebook
>>
>>60519067
Drake is God, second come.
>>
>>60519067
Number One Rapper in the World and Biggest Pop Male Artist
>>
>>60519125
its to late
>>
Are there males older than 12 that actually listen to Drake? He's the single equivalent of the Backstreet Boys
>>
>>60519067
everything was good for him this year but then he had to make hotline bling, damn you, damn you
>>
>>60519559
Backstreet boys are cool tho
>>
>>60519581
If you're 12 and under or a female (females like them because of their low IQ) yeah.
>>
Drake the type of nigga to make eye contact with you while eating banana
>>
Being alive is a joke
>>
>>60519067
how can you possibly think kendrick has fallen off after he released TPAB
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.