[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The year is 2005. Your friend invite you ever to his house for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 491x374) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 491x374
The year is 2005. Your friend invite you ever to his house for a night of counter strike lan on cathade monitors, halo 2, and some beer they stole from their dad. You walk in the door. What music is playing?
>>
WE INTERRUPT THIS PROGRAM
>>
probably the ape of naples, also the smell of incense and blood in the air and the realization that you're at the wrong house
>>
THERE'S A MOTHERFUCKER TAPED TO THE CEILING WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>60517936
Old
that guy is on that League of legends time, thats a highschool room.
>>
>>60517827

>playing counter-strike
>playing halo 2

pick one and only one, you are one or the other faggot
>>
Frances the Mute
>>
>>60517827
Good Charlotte, Blink 182, My Chemical Romance, Linkin Park, Chevelle, Jimmy Eat World

Those were the days, boys. Those were the days...
>>
papa roach scars
>>
File: image.png (873 KB, 1468x1468) Image search: [Google]
image.png
873 KB, 1468x1468
>>60517827
THIS IS THE SHIT NIGGAAA
>>
Lil Wayne/Disturbed/Slim Thug/White Stripes/Pastor Troy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J1FSyFTWTU
>>
>>60517827
bassnectar dota
>>
File: R-494991-1370354662-8819.jpeg.jpg (226 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
R-494991-1370354662-8819.jpeg.jpg
226 KB, 600x600
Everyone was listening to this for like 2 straight years
>>
>>60518057
This
>>
FIRE YOUR GUN
IT'S TIME TO RUN
BLOW ME AWAY
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ht5RZpzPqw
>>
>>60518057
And now it's trap and drill rap...
>>
>>60517827
YOU AND ME WILL ALL GO DOWN IN HISTORY
WITH A SAD STATUE OF LIBERTY
AND A GENERATION THAT DIDNT AGREE
>>
>>60518199
this desu
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.