[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw you realize immature weaboo nerds have taken over your mind.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Caveman_spongebobGvYTd.jpg (10 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
Caveman_spongebobGvYTd.jpg
10 KB, 300x186
Tfw you realize immature weaboo nerds have taken over your mind. Spending so much time on this board, having taken anything seriously at all, you realize that whatever thoughts root from this, there's a skinny nerdy cunt pulling the strings. How the fuck do you stand it?
>>
i'm in pretty solid physical condition and i'm personally the origin of all good memes
>>
>>60516022
I dont, and never did, have any respect for /mu/s opinion as a whole. There are individuals worth listening to of course, but Ive always been absolutely confident that my taste and judgement is better that the vest majority of people here. Maybe thats putting it wrong, Im just happy to enjoy the things I enjoy for my own reasons, I guess you could call it a fundamental acceptance of the subjectivity of music appreciation.
I see /mu/ as a place to kill time with the added bonus of a constant stream of albums being put in front of me for me to make my own mind up on. Ive never been bothered by what /mu/ thinks of the music I like and never been worried that I don't like some of the things apparently held in high regard here
>>
>>60516342
It's not just the opinions, it's the general attitude and tone of the users. I remember when I first went on 4chan it felt bitter, depressing and oppressive, but now I'm conpletely used to it and it feels comfy, like talking with friends. That kinda scares me.
>>
You know what scares me? I was at a metal festival. I remember walking around inside one of the venues where there was a concert being held. I remember these really badass punk metal looking dudes looking at me and laughing. That feels way worse than some dorky cunts on /mu/ laughing at me. I just wish there were decent people in this world.
>>
>>60516417
yeah a lot attitudes on /mu/ are really immature and spiteful, although that has definitely got worse since I first came here a few years ago and Ive spent less and less time here as its deteriorated, it feels like the average age of the userbase has gone dropped 5 years. I guess Im just good at ignoring ppl like that, I wont engage with anyone who sounds liek they came for an argument rather than a chat.
desu tho the one thing thats really driving me away recently is the leakage of /pol/, you just cant get away from people ranting about race and gender politics any more, which is so crushingly boring it often just makes me close my browser and go do something else
I cant speak for the rest of the site cos I rarely use other boards
>>
>>60516569
>the leakage of /pol/
it really is depressing on a visceral level.
>>
>>60516609
seriously it should be treated like ponies, any mention of it outside of its containment board should be delete/ban material
its crazy that the site can be so anal and efficient about containing cartoon horses but cant deal with an explosion of /pol/shit on the scale we've seen
>>
i invented the "death grips" meme ,please ask me anything
>>
>>60516698
have you ever invented a meme and if so what was it
>>
>>60516714

yes, friend it was the "death grips " meme, really interesting stuff. god damn love these memes, ,,,,
>>
File: pain.gif (470 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
pain.gif
470 KB, 200x200
>>60516714
I made Doge popular on s4s with a single thread and it spread like wildfire.

I want to die now.
>>
File: meme birth.png (232 KB, 796x584) Image search: [Google]
meme birth.png
232 KB, 796x584
>>60516818
I liked doge it was a good meme

<the first post in this exchange was me
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.