[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I owned this album AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: offspringsmash.jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
offspringsmash.jpg
26 KB, 300x300
I owned this album AMA
>>
>>60515370
So did I. And I played the shit out of Crazy Taxi on Dreamcast and would eat Cheetos and drink soda while shitting my pants to the cool Offspring tracks in the game while I fly through the cool air of the San Francisco streets.
>>
>>60515370
godtier band, but just because you own an album I can google, listen to on spotify, illegally download, buy a physical copy and even more ways of access doesn't make you AMA worthy
>>
>>60515370
Did you mean to post a pic of All Lights Fucked or something? I could find this shit at a flea market for a dollar
>>
>>60515605
No im justcooler than u cuz i owned it on cd when it came out baby
>>
>>60515370
so...?

this album is good.
>>
>implying it is a bad album

stop blending in masses OP
>>
I had this album
I listened to it a lot but I still kind of hated it

I think me and a friend smashed both our copies of it with a big sledgehammer and put them under a big rock in his yard
>>
>Implying The Offspring isn't essential Jam-core
>>
I still own this album AMA
>>
I stole this album AMA
>>
>>60515370
My father owns this, too. He treated it pretty badly, scratched it up and whatnot, but it still plays as well as, oh, any other CD of his. Of course, he also likes Disturbed, Korn, Limp Bizkit, Fetty Wap, Nicki Minaj, etc. He's not exactly a paragon of good taste; if it's wigger music in the slightest, he'll eat it up.

I myself would actually be able to tolerate the album if the local rock station didn't feel inclined to play "Gotta Get Away", "Self Esteem", and "Come Out and Play" at least twice a day, every day. As it is, they've pretty much made me so sick of these guys that I don't bother with them anymore.
>>
i remember asking my dad to buy this for me at an FYE when I was in fourth grade but he said I wasn't old enough AMA
>>
>>60518107

their faster songs are usually the best. but their slower songs are more catchy.
>>
>>60515370
congratulations mfucker
>>
>>60515370
I still own a copy.
>>
still got my old cassette tape
>>
>>60518251
wanna get rid of it? i like having copies of old skatepunk
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.