[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What album were you listening to when the second plane hit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: boom.jpg (18 KB, 492x550) Image search: [Google]
boom.jpg
18 KB, 492x550
What album were you listening to when the second plane hit?
>>
baby jamboree 5
>>
>>60513024
I was just listening to a horn loop thinking "Dude I could make so much money off this"
>>
99% of /mu/tants weren't even born. what's the point on this thread
>>
>>60513024

Rage Against The Machine, seemed to fit at the time.
>>
File: jew.jpg (84 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
84 KB, 500x500
>>
>>60513041
>"Dude I could make so much money off this"
>>>
> Anonymous 11/21/15(Sat)03:31:54 No.60513041▶
>99% of /mu/tants weren't even born. what's the point on this thread
Gotta do something,, man ;(
>>
>>60513024
I was like 6

on the day it happened I only thought a plane crashed into the ground(which one infact did) so it wasnt as shocking to me as it could have been

I think when I first realised the buildings got hit it was a big shock
>>
Everyone in class gasping then going silent.
>>
File: image.jpg (5 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5 KB, 125x93
>>60513065
>>
I was watching Digimon and was pissed that they would show the news instead.
>>
i was 4 years old lmao
>>
In The Aeroplane Over Manhattan
>>
File: loops3.png (256 KB, 403x404) Image search: [Google]
loops3.png
256 KB, 403x404
>>
I was in grade 4 and my elementary school was pile of garbage. They didn't even bother telling us anything had happened. I was listening to the sound of my teacher and 20 other classes because my elementary school literally didn't have any walls to divide classrooms.
>>
I was ten years old and in school, didn't even find out about it until after I got home.
>>
>>60513024
Take Care - Drake

I know what you're thinking and it's true. I am a reptilian
>>
Benny Hill theme
>>
>it ain't me starts playing
>>
I was too busy being a kid in a non-Fatmerican world so I don't know.
>>
I was listening to CNN in my 1st period class.
>>
Art Angels
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.