[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else here can't stop listening to this? or at least
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: GRIMETH.png (273 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
GRIMETH.png
273 KB, 400x400
who else here can't stop listening to this? or at least this song because i fucking can't.

i never liked her other albums because of her lipth but it's hardly noticeable on this album.
>>
it stinks
>>
stop shilling
>>
fuck off, this album is shit
>>
>>60511020
>>60511022
>>60511043
grimes here

AMA
>>
>>60511049
proof?
>>
>>60511141
sec
>>
that derpy sample at the beginning of Butterfly makes me do the colon-three face
>>
>>60511013
i dont understand the appeal. sound opinion guys liked it, and i have no idea why. it's not good pop, nor is it what she does best. dear god, the mastering was awful. I actually have to change volume between songs.
>>
>>60511234
>sound opinion guys liked it

lol really, DeRogatis is a dork that hates pop and listens to Gentle Giant. I could see Greg liking it though.

What is it that you think she does best?
>>
This album is great. I can't decide between this or Clerence Clarity as my pop AOTY
>>
>>60511303
>Clarence Clarity
oh fug, this rocks

thanks for the unintentional recc
>>
>>60511013
It's pretty great.
>>
>>60511234
>I actually have to change volume between songs.

What are dynamics?
>>
>>60511330
It's incredible. Fantastic record
>>
>>60511013

i love individual songs on this album.
>>
>>60511200
yo i'm still waiting bruh
>>
File: 104982348953245.jpg (126 KB, 489x489) Image search: [Google]
104982348953245.jpg
126 KB, 489x489
loved it

it's a shame /mu/ can't get over "uhhhh it's a pop album so it's bad xD", it's brilliant imo. i didn't think she had much room for progression but she proved herself, it's certainly a positive step forward for her as an artist in terms of song structure and marginal experimentation. hoping she releases any bonus/scrapped tracks
>>
I listen to it everyday. Its addicting.
>>
File: artangelsanimated.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
artangelsanimated.gif
2 MB, 400x400
I like the cutesy voice she sings these lyrics in
>lighter and a safety pin, light the end, burn to skin. I'll stick to you forever...
>>
>>60511430
since when did /mu/ regard Grimes as "pop music" similar to Taylor Swift or Charlie XCX?
>>
i love grimes and listen to all her albums regularly

i honestly think the first half of this album is way better than the second. everything after Easily kinda bores me. there are some extremely trite keyboards on Realiti.

The title track is one of my favorite songs of the year for sure.
>>
>>60511606
I feel the exact opposite, the beginning sucked to me but the ending was great
>>
>>60511724
Same here, but only scream and California aren't this good, but then after that it's pretty great
>>
>>60511401
>>60511724
>>60511753
word, i've been listening to it like pic related and it's so much better
>>
there's two bad songs on the whole album and they're right at the beginning. the rest of the album is fun and light-hearted and just a great listen.

I don't understand why most of you have a bug up your ass about this album.
>>
>>60512760
which two?
>>
>>60511013
why is she so ugly /mu/?
>>
>>60511049
Will you marry me even though I thought your album wasn't good?
>>
>>60511234
>I actually have to change volume between songs.
cringe
>>
AOTY
O
T
Y

not even memeing
>>
AOTY
OO
T T
Y Y
>>
I'm not sure this is AOTY because marinas froot is ridiculous good (also SCREAM is shit)

even marina knows she cant top her own last album
>>
>>60513329
>marinas froot is ridiculous good
You are such a fucking faggot holy shit
Why are people like this allowed to post on /mu/
>>
>>60513415
>Why are people like this allowed to post on /mu/
>"why are people who like different things than me allowed to post on /mu/"
>>
>>60511013
its actually p good, its a lot more girly pop though so all the 16 year old boys cant like it because it would be embarrassing to admit in front of their anonymous friends
>>
>>60511013
>likes grimes
>can't into music because the singer has a lisp
>cares about vocals enough to let a minor factor like that ruin an album

top pleb my man
>>
>>60513415
Absolutely fantastically righteously meme'd my good sire
>>
>>60513519
but her lisp it's her differential, her trademark
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.