[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is "emo" not just "blues" Is a folky emo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1447898978759.jpg (154 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1447898978759.jpg
154 KB, 600x800
Is "emo" not just "blues"

Is a folky emo not just neil young and bob dylan

is lil wayne/young thug just acid jazz/coltrane?

is it all just feels?
>>
You retard
>>
>>60509975
Op: I really, really, really like this photo. Do you mind if I save it?
>>
>>60509975
>Is "emo" not just "blues"
In the same way all popular American guitar music of the last 110 years is just blues, sure.
>>
>>60510015
it's all yours
>>
>>60510054
does 'emo' do 'blues' incorrectly?
>>
if you go food shopping and aren't riding around with the cart with your feet off the ground you're literally a pleb and don't know how to have fun.
>>
>>60510103

You're the asshole who makes your mother chase you around the store screaming your name with food in her hands while you're racing down isles like you're Jeff Gordon.
>>
>>60509975
no to all
>>
>>60510151
>not going to buy groceries by yourself because you don't live with your parents anymore
wow you sound like a pleb that doesn't know how to have fun
>>
>>60510151
>You're the asshole who makes your mother chase you around the store screaming your name
>mother
how old are you bro..
>>
>>60510151
>Jeff Gordon
lol i bet this pleb doesn't even keep up with nascar
>>
You know blues has a specific chord progression right? Musically illiterate/ignorant retards really need to leave this board.
>>
it's all feels, but that's useless reductionism

emo is only blues to the extent that Iggy Pop said "What you got to do is play your own simple blues. I could describe my experience based on the way those guys explained theirs" when he thought to make what would be punk rock
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.