[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at a campfire >having a good time >suddenly this man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 512x384
>at a campfire
>having a good time
>suddenly this man passes you a guitar
>"go on anon, play something patrician"

what do?
>>
File: 11711.jpg (48 KB, 561x561) Image search: [Google]
11711.jpg
48 KB, 561x561
0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-2-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-3

I LIKE TO TAKE I LIKE TO FEEL WANTED
>>
Play wonderwall.
>>
>>60509275
begin burning the guitar, while recording it on my portable tape recorder, then set the tape recorder on play and then begin burning that
>>
>>60509275
play disjointed harmonics while weezing out strange lyrics and breathing heavily for that avant feel, then play a chord over and over and switch to anther chord every 17 beats and then back emmediately. do this for 3 minutes and then start screaming as you strum harder, straight 8th notes, get faster and faster, louder until release.
>>
>crudely play The Middle riff by Jimmy Eat World
>>
>>60509287
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du23K9nyjnk
>>
>>60509296
>fill guitar with water
>add veggies
>cook on fire
>record
I really want to hear what this sounds like
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVORe36mYi8
>>
>>60509308
what an awkward but interesting performance
>>
>>60509308
Precisely like that, yeah. Movements and everything.
>>
>>60509310
well, if u fill an acoustic guitar with water and veggies and cook it on a fire the guitar will warp and burn. so, it will sound like a shitty broken untuned acoustic guitar.
>>
>>60509355
I mean the sound of the guitar being destroyed. Wouldn't it like pop if it got hot quick enough? Also, would you get a tasty stew?
>>
>>60509275

Play something patrician?

I would literally just strum on the guitar randomly and sing without trying but with confidence
>>
>>60509302
>not "play the riff from Last Resort like an autist in a guitar shop"
>>
Dopesmoker in it's entirety.
>>
where you'll find me now - neutral milk hotel
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYJ6fSr-on4
>>
>>60509384
8/10, would go grab more drinks so I wouldn't have to get up for a while
>>
Grim - Noble Folk / Deep In Meditation
>>
more than words translated do danish
>>
Play this in its entirety.
It's anco at their most psychedelic
>>
>>60509308
Ended up watching all of that. Great little gig. That version of Suicide in Progress sounds way better than the studio one.
>>
>>60509362
maybe if you found a way to catch the stew as it fell through the burning guitar which would certainly break through at some point
>>
G Em C D
>>
>>60509355
>>60509597

Even if you managed to catch what fell through, all you'd get is a really disgusting soup. All the water would fall through the cracks first and be filled with ash, then if any veggies fall through eventually, they'd be burned black and inedible.
>>
>>60509670
What ayyy byew teeful face aye have found in this playce
>>
don stepped outside
*strumstrumstrumstrum*
>>
>Throw a glass bottle at someone's head
>Play Stone Cold Steve Austin's theme while a montage of Jim Ross commentary plays and I rattle off Stone Cold quotes simultaneously
>>
Kindly inform him that I don't play plebeian instruments
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZDV8B7lb0Y
>>
"Y'all folks ready?"
"This one's for you pat"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqQ7tU26Q6E
>>
>>60509275
B..b..but senpai, I can't play guitar.
>>
>>60509861
kek I wouldn't have the guts to do that shit anywhere
>>
>>60509861
winters love is so fucking good
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.