[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you prefer if most artists released 2 or more albums per
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: photo-1-gracie-b.jpg (151 KB, 724x965) Image search: [Google]
photo-1-gracie-b.jpg
151 KB, 724x965
Would you prefer if most artists released 2 or more albums per year or do you think it's better when they take a time between releases (sometimes enough time to turn into a mediocre band/artist) ?
>>
didnt read lol
>>
File: 1442307772214.jpg (184 KB, 864x882) Image search: [Google]
1442307772214.jpg
184 KB, 864x882
pls respond;-;

>>60495763
ebin
>>
>>60495731
Hi how are you
>>
>>60495731
WHO IS THIS FORNICATION MANIFESTATION
>>
>>60495731
When you're rolling you're rolling.
>>
>>60495731
However long it takes for them to make an album they're happy with. Personally, I think they're more likely to make something mediocre if they release a second album within the same year instead of spending a couple of years working on a new one.
>>
>>60495914
those hip/thigh/legs look shooped or fake or something,
would still fuck relentlessly lol
>>
>>60495914
jesus
>>
I'd rather there be a few years in between releases so I can grow to really appreciate an album over time. When there's a constant stream of new music I think it makes the previous stuff seem more disposable.
>>
Don't care as long as the albums are good.
>>
>>60495914
gross
>>
>>60496544
If a band released two albums in the same year, that shows me that they were really determined and inspired. If it takes an artist a few or several years to come out with an album, I feel like the album is more likely to be lackluster and tediously pulled together rather than perfectly refined. The faster an artist comes out with an album, the more ambitious that shows me they were.
>>
>>60496385
Grace Burwell
>>
>>60495731
As long as the artist is confident that they have a good collection of songs, I am okay with it. Death Grips released two great albums in one year, yet some artists take a ton of time between albums and some of them still suck.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.