[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THIS is album of the year. Go listen to it right fucking now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Grimes_-_Art_Angels[1].jpg (29 KB, 316x315) Image search: [Google]
Grimes_-_Art_Angels[1].jpg
29 KB, 316x315
THIS

is album of the year.

Go listen to it right fucking now. And don't you dare call yourself a /mu/tant without listening to this.

This is incredibly well constructed and produced electronic dance/pop.
>>
also it completely blows away the mountains of garbage she made before this
>>
>>60495487
i can't in words explain to you how bad your taste in music is if you listen to grimes lmfao
>>
i did
it was dull as fuck
and you're just gonna tell me that i don't get it so why am i even typing this
>>
>>60495504
old grimes yeah

this is new grimes
>>
>>60495532
New Grimes is even worse you pathetic fucking pleb
>>
>>60495617
>muh lo-fi bleeps that just continue without direction
>>
>>60495532
nah dude she was always the ass-end of music. listen to good synth pop fag
>>
YASS QUEEN SLAYYYYYY
>>
>>60495487
Visions is waaay better.
>>
state of this thread
>>
Why the FUCK would I ever want to call myself a /mu/tant

What kind of sick person would do this?
>>
>>60495487
I agree, OP. People need to stop pretending to be above this. It's pop reimagined and it's phenomenal.
>>
This album reinterpreted all her other albums for me.

That being said, they're all shite.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.