[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best album to listen to when severely sleep deprived?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: SNARE SNARE SNARE SNARE.jpg (23 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
SNARE SNARE SNARE SNARE.jpg
23 KB, 500x500
What's the best album to listen to when severely sleep deprived? I just listened to pic related and I felt like I was picking out new details I'd never heard before but they might have just been auditory hallucinations.
>>
File: pumpkins.jpg (127 KB, 953x953) Image search: [Google]
pumpkins.jpg
127 KB, 953x953
Personal favourite
>>
>>60495019
Ooh, that'd be a good one. I used to put on Mellon Collie in the middle of the night if I needed to pull an all nighter because A) I wouldn't have to change the music for a solid 2 hours and could focus and B) by the time XYU came around I'd always be falling asleep and it would wake me up.
>>
>>60495052
Yeah another one of my favourites to do it too, Billy's guitar tones are something else.
>>
The Money Store
>>
File: a3095237175_16.jpg (141 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
a3095237175_16.jpg
141 KB, 700x700
Trust me family
>>
File: BlueBellKnoll.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
BlueBellKnoll.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
Cocteau Twins
>>
stop listening to music and go to sleep idiot
>>
>>60495555
quads of true
>>
File: HexEndunctionHour.jpg (314 KB, 1411x1411) Image search: [Google]
HexEndunctionHour.jpg
314 KB, 1411x1411
>>
File: gxIZNiq.jpg (279 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
gxIZNiq.jpg
279 KB, 1200x1200
It's surprisingly calming
>>
>>60495006
I was up for 72 hours once and I listened to Love Will Tear Us Apart and I remember hearing really sweet melodies that I have never heard in it and and have never heard since.

It might have been hallucinations or a weird version because I went on youtube to listen to it.
>>
>>60499577
Maybe it was the Swans cover, Michael Gira is known to induce euphoria in people.
>>
>>60499577
May I ask why you were awake for 72 hours?
>>
>>60500862
I'm pretty sure it was JD but you never know

>>60501676
amphetamines, the crash was pretty hard
>>
Anything by Jeff rosenstock
>>
https://soundcloud.com/bellsworth/frabjous-day-full-extended-play
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.