[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who were the better team /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: dadrock duo.jpg (72 KB, 409x553) Image search: [Google]
dadrock duo.jpg
72 KB, 409x553
Who were the better team /mu/?
>>
>>60494251
Gilmour and Waters better musicians and songwriters in general
Lennon and McCarthy better for writting pop songs
>>
>>60494251
The worst artist of all 4 has to be Gilmore. He hasn't made any get music without roger, whereas waters, McCartney, and Lennon all made good music individually. Not sure who the best duo would be, it's pretty close but I'm leaning towards John and Paul
>>
>>60494251
Paul/John obvs
>>
>>60494251
I just realised that Gilmour looks like that one girl from game of thrones.
>>
It's unfair to have Roger paired with Gilmour, because he's a pretty shitty.

Roger + Rick Wright would be better.
>>
Barrett > Gilmour + Waters T B H
>>
i prefer Brian Wilson and the voices in his head
>>
>>60494659
Roger > Syd > Richard > Nick > Seamus > David
>>
>>60494251
Floyd were better at manipulating audio. Lennon and McCartney for pop songs.
But floyd were pretty good at that too - I'm going with Waters-Gilmour
>>
>>60494659
Of course, Barrett never made any music without them. Gilmour and Waters were both involved in Syd's solo efforts.
>>
Water and Gilmour, obviously. The songs that these guys made are far more complex than anything Beatles ever did.. Thinking otherwise reveals you to be a true contrarian faggot, of course.
>>
Reminder that Richard was the only one with any knowledge of music. Roger couldn't even tune his bass
>>
>>60495351
Clearly he didn't do a very good job at it then

(just kidding rog i love u)
>>
>>60495263
>complex = good
how avant teen of you
>>
>>60495255
Roger is an overrated hack tbqh fåm
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.