[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To this day it baffles me that people think this was some concerted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: yeezus.gif (1004 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
yeezus.gif
1004 KB, 500x500
To this day it baffles me that people think this was some concerted effort on Kanye's part. As if he actually intended it to come out this way.

The album is clearly 10 unfinished songs he had sown together at the last minute because he was too busy working on fashion. I'm not even saying it's a bad body of work, but it's not a trailblazing avant-garde masterpiece work of genius.
>>
>>60494238
Fuck off. It's just shitty Kanye's album, nobody cares. It's November 2015 and you're analyzing this turd as if there wasn't anything better to do.
>>
>>60494238
Kill your brain
>>
>>60494283
Ok, no one can talk about music older than 2 years I guess. You're pretty autistic m8
>>
>>60494283
kek
>>
>>60494313
The point is - it wasn't worth discussing a day after its release and you want to waste your time on it now.
>>
U mad
>>
>>60494238
You guys like to say your into such "different" things that are "sooo not mainstream huehue" but this album is fucking trash. Literally only Blood on the Leaves, Hold My Liquor, and Bound 2 are worth listening to at all
>>
>>60494238
>tfw it's your favourite Kanye album

I thought mbdtf was average tbf
>>
>>60494238
he wasn't working on fashion at the time though
the red octobers had been designed for quite some time
>>
>>60494511
I watched every single interview during that time. He was actively working on getting a bidder for what was inevitable Adidas line. I didn't pull it out of my ass.
>>
>>60494238
iirc rubin said kanye did all the vocals in 2 hours or some shit

but who cares man. kanye is finished until something bad happens to him
>>
>>60494619
I certainly don't care. I hopped off the bandwagon already. He's clearly not into music anymore.
>>
>>60494596
there's a huge difference between working on fashion and trying to get financial backing
he was trying to get nike to allow him to do more than have some input on sneakers, but he wasn't out here designing collections just yet.
now with swish, he's too busy keeping up with the fashion industry's schedule to consistently record music.
now we're seeing what happens when he attemps to make music and clothes
he just makes clothes
>>
>>60494761
big words from anonymous
>>
>>60494761
Maybe he should have called it 'swoosh'
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.