[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sorry to flood because I see the waifu fags are in full force,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 5Mv4mUl.jpg (147 KB, 723x500) Image search: [Google]
5Mv4mUl.jpg
147 KB, 723x500
Sorry to flood because I see the waifu fags are in full force, but how do you guys rate this album?

It was the first time I've listened to Grimes, I give it a 7 or 8 out of 10. I think Pin is the best song on it... I also like Butterfly
>>
it's not bad but she's basically become an entirely different, and less interesting, musician.
>>
thanks for saving my artwork
>>
>>60493814

you're welcome, it was just in the top row when I Googled it though. but I like the image

>>60493794

how so?
>>
Absolutely fucking sucks. Top 40 dance pop trash barely shrouded in a guise of femme liberation and reflexivity/introspection. Grimes is talented (i liked visions), but for anyone that has a distaste for radio pop, this is a profound disappointment.
>>
listen to visions, darkbloom and halfaxa first anon

then you can listen to the other one
>>
It was a 6/10 for me. Scream, World Princess Part II, Life in the Vivid Dream, and Butterfly were my favorites.
>>
Gonna give it a listen today but first i need some drugs. I ain't listening to this while being sober
>>
>>60494089
DUDE WEED LMAO XD
>>
>>60494093
Did i say weed? Stop projecting, shitposter
>>
>>60494133
DUDE LSD LMAO XDDDDDDDDD
>>
pretty awful... i was excited when i heard realiti earlier this year and i loved visions but this is trash. it sounds like an album someone would upload to their myspace band page in 2006. the worst is that critics are calling this experimental. what is particularly experimental about this, unless sounding bad is experimenting? grimes wears her influences on her sleeves and overall it just sounds poorly produced. i was pissed off at the new version of realiti
>>
>>60494140
LW
>>
>>60494140
>>>/s4s/
>>>/b/
>>
>>60493814
Check Grimes' instagram. She posted the PS1 version and in that one's comment she talked about yours.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.