[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about new M.I.A.? music in the picture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
What do you think about new M.I.A.?
music in the picture
>>
lyrics
http://genius.com/Mia-borders-lyrics
>>
I love m.i.a. but this is pretty shite mate. It's as if she forgot to actually mix the trap beats with the indian music and just put the two next to each other expecting it to work.
>>
>>60492750
wtf

Why ??? M.I.A. why ?

:""(
>>
>>60493372
Exactly this. Adore M.I.A., but this sounds like a soundcloud producer doing an M.I.A. impression.
>>
>>60492750
>MIA is 40
>>
shit song
GOAT body of work
>>
>>60493372
Typical "I want to sound smart but in actuality I don't know what I'm saying" post.
>>
music video today
>>
>>60494118
you didnt add much either
>>
banger desu lads
>>
AND TAKE YA MONAYYYYY

ohmyfuckinggodholyshitwhatthefucksocialcommentary!!!one11!eleventy!
>>
>>60494904
are you okay, anon?
>>
>>60494906
sick
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG34PMuhTRY

i don't like borders but this should be hot, provided she releases it today
>>
>>60496270
why is mia working with this hack and not switch
>>
>>60496492
I was questioning that yesterday. The Borders producers are literally whos. And Skrillex isn't exactly the first person I'd imagine producing for MIA. But I think Blaqstarr was there, and they've done some cool shit in the past.

Switch is so talented and his production so varied. I dunno why she's fucking with a winning formula. Maybe Switch is busy with his 'With You' project.
>>
>>60494118
Actually it's really accurate and I love all her albums
>>
>>60496492
can't be worse than the shite I heard today
>>
>>60494118
Typical "I want to sound smart but in actuality I don't know what I'm saying" post.
>>
allahu akbar
>>
>>60496593
wrong terrorist group m8
>>
>>60496593
rip paris hilton
#prayforparis
>>
>>60496610
آسف
>>
File: 2013MIA01ST061213.jpg (76 KB, 552x368) Image search: [Google]
2013MIA01ST061213.jpg
76 KB, 552x368
post qt Maya pics
>>
this shit go
>>
>>60494118
projection much
>>
Did she release the video already?
>>
i'm quite worried about this matahdatah project. it seems like she just embarked upon it on a whim. neither swords nor borders have been up to her usual standards.

maya pls don't let me down
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.