[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Used to not like Radiohead but I've recently grown to really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: ir.jpg (49 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
ir.jpg
49 KB, 300x300
Used to not like Radiohead but I've recently grown to really like them, huge fan of In Rainbows, which of their albums is your favourite and why?
>>
>>60492210
Kid A. Because I like it
>>
File: 040.png (860 KB, 689x537) Image search: [Google]
040.png
860 KB, 689x537
Pablo Honey because it has Creep on it.
>>
>>60492226
Tbh all the other albums are too depressing senpai
>>
I was very pleased with In Rainbows where I didn't like Hail To The Thief so much. OK will stand the test of time but Kid A is where I reside.
>>
>>60492210
The Bends and Kid A

I think OK Computer is their best though
>>
In Rainbows and Hail To The Thief because they've got this kind of vibe that none of their albums got.
Also, In Rainbows has literally no bad songs
>>
>>60492210
The Bends. Just because of high and dry.
>>
In Rainbows > The Bends > King of Limbs > Hail to the Thief = OK Computer = Kid A > Amnesiac >>> Pablo Honey
>>
In Rainbows bc i listen to it the most

runner up is TKOL i guess, starting to dig OKC more and more, don't really like Kid A desu
>>
Never heard them, but Greenwood's new Junjun collaboration is amazing.
>>
OK Computer > The Bends > Hail to the Thief > Amnesiac > In Rainbows > Pablo Honey > Kid A > The King of Limbs
>>
OK Computer + In Rainbows Superalbum
>>
Kid A > In Rainbows > Ok Computer > Amnesiac > Hail to the Thief > The Bends > King of Limbs > Pablo Honey
>>
>>60492210
So, now that the dust has settled, is it universally accepted that In Rainbows is confirmed GOAT?
>>
>>60492855
This omg if you haven't done it you need to do it
>>
Kid A > In Rainbows > Amnesiac > Hail to the Thief > OK Computer > Pablo Honey
Need to hear the others. Find it weird how radiohead is one of my favourite bands, but I don't think their most popular album is that great.
>>
All their albums except the first and the last ones. Every one of them is at least 9/10.
>>
Kid A
>>
>>60492210
In Rainbows for 2 reasons
1) it's the only album of theirs I have on vinyl
2) it's the inly album of theirs that I love every song on
Hmm maybe could've switch the order fuck it
>>
Currently OK Computer but I always switch between that and Kid A. In Rainbows is close behind them though
>>
Amnesiac > In Rainbows
>>
>>60492210
Hail to the Feef, honestly, just the best all around rock songs, folky stuff with Go to Sleep, arena rock with There There, Mingus homage with Suck Young Blood and the greatness that is Myxomatosis. Just a stellar fucking record. Endless replay value.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.