[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he autistic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: kanye-west.jpg (67 KB, 1200x799) Image search: [Google]
kanye-west.jpg
67 KB, 1200x799
Is he autistic?
>>
at least his fans are
>>
>>60491954
no
>>
>dude egotstical black manlet spittin da troof to the evil backwards white society
>lololol I am the chose one lol
>>
No, he just has a Napoleon Complex.
>>
>black guy praises himself
>4chan and the rest of society flips its collective shit
Why are white people so predictable, /mu/?
>>
>>60493246
they the devil
>>
>>60493246
Even Barack Obama called him a jackass.
>>
>>60493287
For the Taylor Swift incident. Nice meme though, /pol/ro.
>>
>>60493246
making music that is literally just ME ME ME I AM GOD is annoying to people that aren't prideful jackasses
>>
>>60491954

Yes. See pic related.
>>
>>60493297
OH NO, A BLACK MAN LIKES HIMSELF
QUICK, HIDE YOUR WOMEN
Maybe you're the jackass.
>>
File: 1427848046558.png (210 KB, 296x333) Image search: [Google]
1427848046558.png
210 KB, 296x333
>Go to /mu/
>See Kanye
>Not "Leave AOTY to me"
>>
>>60493294
The Taylor Swift incident wouldn't have happened if he wasn't such a jackass.
>>
>>60493319
He's apologized and grown since.
>>
>>60493303
that sounds like me except the eye contact.
>>
>>60493325
Didn't he pull the same shit on Beck not too long after that?
>>
>>60493333
Beck doesn't respect artistry.
>>
>>60493304
>likes himself
>manlet with napoleon complex
>flips out and acts insane for no reason
>"black people are literally still slaves"
>fuck the white devil
>look at my rainbow colored glow in the dark shoes I'm so fashionable and misunderstood
>>
>>60493333

Yes and yelled at Sway, and his reporters and freaked out and made a shitty album. And ranted on MTV. Fuck Kanye. He never grew up. Ignore the stans.
>>
>>60493368
yeah but the college dropout is so good though
>>
>>60493234
this desu
>>
>>60493303
Why graduation as the example for the last one?
>>
>>60493319
To be fair, her video wasn't that good
>>
>>60491954

No, just retarded.

People with autism are actually quite intelligent and can think outside the box, they're not constrained by standard thinking. Kanye just thinks he's a genius but he's not doing anything unique, original or of an exemplary standard
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.