[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>OK, drop it to the floor, make that ass shake >Whoa, make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 021715-music-big-sean-grammys.jpg (22 KB, 628x353) Image search: [Google]
021715-music-big-sean-grammys.jpg
22 KB, 628x353
>OK, drop it to the floor, make that ass shake
>Whoa, make the ground move, that's an ass quake
>Built a house up on that ass, that's an ass state
>Roll my weed on it, that's an ass tray

Would you say these are good lyrics /mu/?
>>
File: 060.png (684 KB, 605x439) Image search: [Google]
060.png
684 KB, 605x439
Well they're rap lyrics, so no.
>>
>>60491786
Big Sean has the most annoying and punchable face
>>
>>60491786
no

>>60491794
http://niceme.me

>>60491831
yeah

/thread
>>
>>60491786
No Big Sean is corny as fuck. Tied with Wiz Khalifa as the most corny niggas in all of HipHop
>>
is calling a woman an ass tray an example of objectification or am I reading to far into it
>>
>>60491786
Drake's badly sung chorus the worst thing about that track
>>
>>60492225
black people can say whatever they want

#blacklivesmatter
>>
>>60492429
>>60492225
I strongly rec the last few South Park episodes... Crystallize the hypocrisies of modern PC culture really well
>>
>>60492456
Lmao I've got a /tv/ thread open right now on that shit nigga.
>>
>>60492482

link that shit
>>
>>60491786
i like this song
SAY YE, SAY YE, DONT WE DO DIS EVERY DAY DAY? (HAAAAHH?)
its catchy
>>
>>60492251
Woah...but Drake isn't on the track....woah....
>>
>>60492456
honestly if you're going to south park for your social commentary and you're over 18 you're probably a fucking moron, all offence meant
>>
>>60491786
>ass puns

of course those are good lyrics
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.