[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright guys so I'm a massive pleb and have fallen in love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 5749038[1].jpg (8 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
5749038[1].jpg
8 KB, 300x300
Alright guys so I'm a massive pleb and have fallen in love with Duster. I'm trying to get my hands on anything and everything they have produced and have no idea how to do it. Tips?
>>
https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/duster/id47720654
>>
>>60491351
Thanks for the gr8,gr8 help. So the widely available stuff and a bunch of incorrectly tracked and cataloged stuff. Perfect
>>
File: love u.png (26 KB, 577x258) Image search: [Google]
love u.png
26 KB, 577x258
>>60491375
rude

http://www.discogs.com/artist/200115-Duster-2
>>
>>60491452
burnt that bridge quick didnt I. well fuck
>>
>>60491461
im just messin with you bb, here ya go

http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4330159
>>
>>60491477
well thanks a bunch. Probably will make my month with this. Even the live @ kscu stuff is fantastic

are you a fan yourself?
>>
>>60491513
yup :) very consistent group, haven't listened to them lately though.

have a great night anon :)
>>
Literally check this thread out:
>>60486089
>>
>>60491574
Didn't think to check catalog because of such a specific request. My b
>>
>>60491591
no worries mate. hope you enjoy. we're currently in the prrocess of sorting through all things related or similar to Duster.
>>
good job viraling duster guys. can't wait to sell contemporary movement and stratosphere for 500 a piece.
>>
>>60491684
not unless there's a repress/reissue, which in that case, the demand for your copy will go down significantly
>>
>>60491699
i wwouldnt bet on that senpai. their vinyl has been pretty sought after for a while now.
>>
>>60491684
Welcome? Honestly I just enjoy the band. Do with it what you may
>>
I have to go to bed because I work in the morning, but is anyone planning on making and sharing a master collection? I may just tackle it tomorrow if not
Definitely no promises though
>>
>>60491699
500 for both right now
>>
>>60491699
I know Clay hates "collector assholes", not sure if that means he doesn't want to reprint it for people to have it on vinyl or if he'd want to reprint it to stick it to collectors who want their copies to be super valuable.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.