[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/ Confessions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 14678903.jpg (81 KB, 664x675) Image search: [Google]
14678903.jpg
81 KB, 664x675
Post your most embarrassing music-related secrets.

>when I was a kid I had the Backstreet Boys greatest hits cd
>>
the notepads
>>
I used to enjoy Blur's "13" album
>>
i punch people (in the face) as hard as i can in moshpits

this happened 3 times
>>
>>60490797
I jacked off listening to The chick singing on that Nick Cave son The Wild Rose once when I was super young
>>
File: 018.jpg (177 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
018.jpg
177 KB, 500x500
>>60490797
That is embarrassing! Now you know to buy individual albums because all their work is essential, right?
>>
I used to listen to Have a Nice Life and Animal Collective
but to be fair I had just started lurking on /mu/
>>
>>60490840

I like listening to Animal Collective from time to time, getting more and more uncommon now
>>
I like Marilyn Manson, even though I know his music is not very good.

Plz cure me of my sins.
>>
i used to exclusively listen to dynamite by taio cruz for at least two months
>>
There was a time between the ages of 10 and 13 where I only listened to the Beatles.
>>
>>60490866
Jaycee??
>>
>>60490888
Yeah. Who dis? new phone
>>
at one point, i owned owl city's entire discography.

needless to say, it was a dark time.
>>
File: Cover.gif (580 KB, 606x606) Image search: [Google]
Cover.gif
580 KB, 606x606
I used to think ITAOTS was a God tier album. Now I only kind of like On Avery Island.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.