[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Childhood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
post the top 5 bands or artists you grew up listening to as a little kid and people guess how you turned out/personality traits

(No order)
Billie Holiday
Marty Robbins
System of a Down
Bad Brains
Blink-182
>>
dumb weeaboo
>>
File: akira star.jpg (165 KB, 960x712) Image search: [Google]
akira star.jpg
165 KB, 960x712
>>60490730
You now resent all of those bands to appear cool on the internet but you still like Bad Brains because "muh piece of music history".

Beatles
Third Eye Blind
Santana
Barenaked Ladies
R.E.M.
>>
oh geez

Backstreet Boys
Aaron Carter
Britney Spears
NSYNC
Spice Girls

>>60490730
depressed normie

>>60490787
burgeoning patrician
>>
>>60490826
You are someone I would listen to pop music with.
>>
>>60490787
exact opposite actually, I still listen to and love most of these artists with the exception of SOAD and Blink.
patrician taste btw
>>
I grew up listening to industrial cause my dad was an industrialfag
Throbbing Gristle
SPK
Einstürzende Neubauten
Hunting Lodge
early Swans
Monte Cazazza

hes dead now
>>
>>60490933
A child really ought not to listen to those.

Were you abused at all?
>>
File: TheyMightBeGiants-JohnHenry.jpg (79 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
TheyMightBeGiants-JohnHenry.jpg
79 KB, 300x300
They Might Be Giants
NIN
Bjork
The Beatles
Cake
>>
>>60490977
nope I grew up with a loving mother (died while I was in highschool) and a loving father (died while I was in college about 2 years ago)
>>
Smashing Pumpkins
Pearl Jam
Guns n Roses
Alice Cooper
Metallica

>>60490730
cool normie
>>60490787
annoying normie
>>60490826
smart normie
>>60491019
homosexual
>>
Bad Religion
Avenged Sevenfold
Dead Kennedys
Goldfinger
The Clash
>>
>>60491115
You check your privilege.
>>
Daft Punk
Gorillaz
Chemical Brothers
That's it really, I hated everything else on tv and the radio but it was my only source of music.
>>
michael jackson
styx
mindless self indulgence
rammstein
barenaked ladies
>>
>>60490730
Linkin Park
Green Day
Blink 182
Metallica
Iron Maiden
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.