[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>My band shared an airport shuttle with them(OF) in Barcelona.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: steve albino.jpg (77 KB, 670x514) Image search: [Google]
steve albino.jpg
77 KB, 670x514
>My band shared an airport shuttle with them(OF) in Barcelona. They piled onto the shuttle late, after finally getting corralled by their minder, who was nursing a head wound with an ice bag wrapped in a towel. They piled in, niggering everything in sight, motherfucking the driver, boasting into the air unbidden about getting their dicks sucked and calling everyone in the area a faggot. Then one of them lit a joint (or a pipe, I didn’t look) and told the driver to shut the fuck up nigger and smoked it anyway. A female passenger tried to engage one of them in conversation, but he just stared at her with a dead-to-me stare while his seatmate flipped double birds in her face.

>The whole trip they complained about not being at a McDonalds and repeatedly shouted for the motherfucker to pull over so they could get some fucking McDonalds nigger. Interspersed with the McDonalds requests were shouted boasts about how often they masturbated and fucked bitches nigger and got paid like a motherfucker fifty grand like a motherfucker. They continued complaining that the trip was taking too long and insisted they be fed immediately all the way to the airport, where their minder presumably fed them.

>I am quite happy none of them engaged me directly, because at least one of us would have regretted it.
>>
>>60488141
old news
>>
Nigs gonna nog.
>>
how does one "nigger"
>>
What are your thoughts on Steve Albini's band, Run Nigger Run?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAn2PQlgmtg
>>
>I am quite happy none of them engaged me directly, because at least one of us would have regretted it.

i love steve but he really shouldn't even attempt to sound like a hard cunt
>>
>>60488279
he actually didnt

he implied he himself may regret it lol
>>
>>60488267
you just say nigger a lot for no reason, like a gap filler
>>
>>60488279
steve would fug them up desu
>>
>>60488267
it becomes quite apparent from the text
>>
>>60488141
>>I am quite happy none of them engaged me directly, because at least one of us would have regretted it.
edgelord
>>
>>60488273
holy fuck, that comment section
>>
i know this is a pasta or something but really
they're the one famous rap group that acts like white kids
>>
>>60488855
its nto pasta

but actually they are funny af if you saw some interviews
>>
File: pixies-2.jpg (127 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
pixies-2.jpg
127 KB, 1152x864
>A patchwork pinch loaf from a band who at their top dollar best are blandly entertaining college rock. Their willingness to be "guided" by their manager, their record company and their producers is unparalleled. Never have I seen four cows more anxious to be led around by their nose rings.
>>
>>60488855
Have you not seen the Nardwuar interview where it's absolutely incoherent bix nood the entire time?
>>
>>60488903
bitch, he didn't?
>>
>>60490169
He's not wrong

Pixies are one of the most overrated bands of all time
>>
>>60490189
yeah, and that ten minutes of 'end of radio' never gets old, does it?
>>
>>60488978
idk they remind me of my white skater friends when they were 14. most black rappers would be a lot more laid back
>>
>>60488141
wasnt he in a band called "Run Nigger Run"?
>>
>>60488273
well, the songs ok, but he's not very sensitive, is he?
>>
>>60490189
lol I don't even really like the Pixies and I think Dolittle is great
>>
File: 1405881477036.jpg (21 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1405881477036.jpg
21 KB, 300x400
>>60488141
I've always assumed the quote was fake.

Is it real?
>>
>>60492338
Yeah, he posted it on his forum back in 2011

http://www.electricalaudio.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=53523&start=360#p1374892
>>
>>60492378
Wow. How does he still have a career?
>>
>>60492454
because he's steve albini, he can get away with racism because no one else can do what he does quite the same he does
>>
>>60492454
because he has the good grace to tell himself to fuck off, unlike the dipshit that posts after him
>>
>>60492454
Reading it he isn't like calling them niggers, he's quoting them using it
That's the excuse that should be used should anybody get butthurt over this, because this is the truth
>>
Marcel I swear TO GOD you get the fuck out of this thread right fucking now and go to sleep
>>
Atomizer is better.
>>
>>60490169
he later regretted saying that, I'm pretty sure
>>
>>60492454

Because everyone knows what to expect from Steve Albini.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.