[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KING KENDRICK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
I imagine some of the other kendrick fans out there saw that he isn't likely to be playing music live from TPAB after the current tour. What do you all think about this? Did you see him perform anything off TPAB recently?
>>
>>60486949
>KING KENDRICK
Delete this thread.
>>
>>60486949

He aint no king, fuccboi

He just crashed a dang wedding yesterday

FUCK Kendrick Lafraud
>>
>>60486957
ok
>>60486968
also ok.
>>
JUST
>>
EAT
>>
>>60486949

He's a retard for calling himself the King of New York

we will look back at it in like 10 years and laugh, like how Ruben Patterson said he was the Kobe Stopper
>>
BOO BOO
>>
Saw the show in philly. Best concert Ive ever been to, there was a great vibe in the room.
>>
>>60488321
>>60486949
I saw him play a festival a month or so after the album was out. Pretty hyped show. He only played 1 track off To Pimp A Butterfly, kinda disappointed I might never see anything again off it, but don't know if I'd ever shuck out the dollars to see him again. He wasn't anything out of the ordinary live.
>>
>>60488920

>He only played 1 track off To Pimp A Butterfly

kekkekekeekekekekekek

kek

kek

kek

kek

top flek jej
pepe

lel
>>
>>60488920
Should gone to one of the Kunta Groove shows, he played all of TPAB except You Ain't Gotta Lie
>>
>>60486949
Not worried about it, I'll be seeing him on this tour so that's fine.
>>
I saw him at bonnaroo this year and was pretty underwhelmed. Love his studio cut but love he's pretty mediocre.
>>
This board is weird when it comes to Kendrick. Some people will do some serious mental gymnastics to discredit his musical output, which any sane person would have to admit is pretty fucking solid so far. Especially TPAB, which really exceeded all expectations for me. There's a lot of genuine craft on that record, but I'll readily cede that most of its appealing elements were due to Producers and outside composers. However, as a lyricist Kendrick is still way above-par.
>>
are you expecting the crowd to go off to THIS DICK AIN'T FREE or something?

why would he bother playing 1/2 of TPAB live
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.