[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT. Post dark and obscure shit about musicians >Jeff Ward
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: d134234.jpg (58 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
d134234.jpg
58 KB, 400x400
ITT. Post dark and obscure shit about musicians

>Jeff Ward who was the drummer of many industrial rock groups of the early 90s such as Ministry, Nine Inch Nails and Revolting Cocks committed suicide from carbon monoxide poisoning shortly after murdering his girlfriend. Nine Inch Nails' following album "The Downward Spiral" featured dedications to him
>>
File: 61rBdsHgQhL.jpg (73 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
61rBdsHgQhL.jpg
73 KB, 500x500
>radiohead made Pablo honey
>>
i'm sick of seeing this pleb album
>>
>>60481596
what the fuck is that album cover?
>>
File: 1447770890515.png (727 KB, 735x435) Image search: [Google]
1447770890515.png
727 KB, 735x435
>>60481596
he's a miserable adhd lad who smokes a lot of weed
>>
>>60481648
>I had been thinking about making works that dealt with layers, physically, materially and conceptually. I wanted to produce works that were about both exposure and revealing and at the same dealt with closure and covering. Given the nature of the lyrics and the power of the music I was working with, I felt justified in attempting to make works that alluded to the apparently contradictory imagery of pain and healing. I wanted to make beautiful surfaces that partially revealed the visceral rawness of open wounds beneath. The mixed media work 'Wound' was the first piece I tackled in this vein (no pun intended) and it became the cover of the album. It is made of plaster, acrylics, oils, rusted metals, insects, moths, blood (mine), wax, varnishes, and surgical bandaging on a wooden panel.
>>
>>60481697
Interesting
>>
I saw MC Ride at a grocery store in Sacramento yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>60481596
>"The Downward Spiral" featured dedications to him
why dedicate an album to a murderer?
>>
>>60481596
where does it say he killed his girlfriend, it just says he killed himself
>>
>>60482311

because it's edgy
>>
>>60482356
>Q: How did Jeff Ward pass away and who is he?

>A: Jeff Ward helped both Ministry and NIN, as well as being the drummer for Lard. He commited suicide by locking himself in his car in a his garage and led a pipe from the car exaust to poison him. He also killed his girlfriend prior to doing this. Drugs was the main reason.

http://prongs.org/minfiles/faq/faq.txt
>>
>>60482259
Haha, whose in the original
>>
>>60482681
I've seen one with Phil of Microphones
>>
>>60482311
Because he was friends with Reznor and Richard Patrick.
>>
>>60481637
im sick of patricican faggots
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.