[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would music be like without black people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 189x267) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 189x267
What would music be like without black people?
>>
riverdance
>>
it'd probably be a lot like what we have now, except that instead of evolving from blues and jazz it'd have evolved from soldatenlieder, cabaret songs and whatnot.
>>
better
>>
File: 5437.jpg (254 KB, 1900x1080) Image search: [Google]
5437.jpg
254 KB, 1900x1080
>>60480579
Pretty boring
>>
It will be god-tier. Without niggers, there would be no popular music, post-romantic composers daily at /mu/ in place if kanye or grimes threads, delicious. Black peoples are tradh of the earth
>>
>>60480579
Stuff that people who jerk off to Beethoven listen to or pure hick shit.
>>
>>60480637
You sound like you got bullied by blacks
>>
>>60480637
All that folk and traditional music would be wiped away from existence then?
>>
>>60480670
>forgetting experimental and avant-garde music
Really?
>>
Everyone would listen to country
>>
>>60480722
You can't have avant-garde and experimental music without liberals. You can't have a racially clean society with liberals around.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (7 KB, 237x213) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
7 KB, 237x213
>>60480579
this guy would be the greatest popstar on earth
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqvtLoKzP2c
>>
>>60480780
Yeah! no one would of thought to experiment only liberals do it!
>>
>>60480637
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/pol/
>>
>>60480695
i got bullied a little by a few black kids throughout school and now i'm one of the most anti racist people i know
>>
I'm not really sure what music people would listen to.
>>
>>60480579
>eurodance
>>
>>60482395
>dance music without black people
Nice try
>>
>>60480617
such a meme picture. but yeah you're right. we need to keep diversifying music to make it more interesting. anyone who only likes "white" music is probably less interested in hearing good music and more interested in cocooning themselves from "dem evil blackz n sheit"
>>
Blacks literally invented music
>>
>>60480972
post one modern experimental and progressive musician who didn't draw influence from blacks or some other race
>>
>>60482548
>*cricket sounds*
>>
I'm pretty sure Hitler secretly liked black music, the jews bothered him too much so he just kept pretending to hate it.
>>
>>60480819
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sJxxikKk8Q
why is kulture the world's worst culture?
>>
>>60480579
That's something which always bothered me ; if you don't like black people how fucking poor and sad your music tastes can must be, it's insane.
Also country and classical music I guess? Any music genre without groove, country being one of the worst genre ever created by the music industry
>>
>>60482620

It's documented he literally listened to Jewish composers. Would hardly be any surprise he used to listen to music performed by blacks.
>>
white people just need to go back and hold the mayo
>>
i couldn't live in a world without afrobeat
>>
More harmony based music instead of rhythm based music.
>>
>>60480579
Are we forgetting all of the white classical and baroque composers that existed hundreds of years ago?
>>
>>60482502
I don't know anyone who thinks like that. Even my racist dad likes some black artists here and there.
>>
>>60482699
Country is God tier if you find the right artists.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (135 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
135 KB, 1440x1080
>>60482699

shiggy
>>
Less groove, more show tunes type stuff. More based around harmonies. A whole lot less interesting.
>>
More European folk music or classical music.
>>
>>60480579

It would lack soul.
>>
>>60482699
Country is heavily blues-influenced tho.
>>
>>60481547
If you've been to /pol/ even once you would know they hate blacks
>>
>>60480637
>/pol/tard likes Plebmanticism

Not a surprise tbqh.
>>
>>60480579
Good.
>>
>>60482502
fuck off
>>
>>60486613
Kek
>>60486624
>triggered
>>
All music has the same eighth note rhythm
>>
shit
>>
Music would be awful without black people
>>
>>60482699
Country and r&b literally came from the same place, the black south. Rhythm & Blues and country were literally developed in the same state, Tennessee. Literally just 200 miles apart. R&B in Memphis, TN. Country in Nashville, TN. Both literally evolving out of the delta blues down South. Literally.
>>
boring
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.