[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you stream or torrent and why, /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: bieberfan_anne.jpg (8 KB, 215x234) Image search: [Google]
bieberfan_anne.jpg
8 KB, 215x234
Do you stream or torrent and why, /mu/?
>>
>>60479611
Torrent so that I actually have a copy on my own computer that I can still listen to if an artist is taken off streaming
>>
torrent because I like having a copy and because most of the stuff I download isn't available for streaming
>>
Torrent mainly because I listen to music in my car a lot and streaming the same music over and over on a mobile contract with a data cap is moronic, also the connection drops a lot when you move quickly.

But also because I don't want to have to make an extra account in an extra piece of software just to listen to a limited library of music of their choice.
>>
I soulseek, bitch
>>
torrent bcus streaming is for peasants and I want my own copy of the files so I can do things with them
>>
direct download
>>
>>60479611
>falling for this fbi bait

Nah I purchase all my music from itunes
>>
No, no, because I used to and never listened to any of it.

Also I've gotten into some Dark Electro genres and they tend to have less than 100 collectors on discogs, so they need my support.
>>
torrent

i streamed for 3 years and got fed up with the bullshit, switched to torrenting 3 months ago and it was a great decision to make
>>
>>60479772
>>60479822
>>60479847
>>60479872
this
>>
both

>/mu/, some blog, a friend, etc. pimps a new album at me
>check out a song on youtube
>if it's good stream the album on spotify
>if it's really good download the album on what
>if it's fucking awesome, eventually buy the record
>end up never listening to the record

lol oh well
>>
>>60479611
> streaming
I sure hope you don't do this /mu/.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.