[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw you realize a much better band could have gotten killed in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: godspd.png (263 KB, 780x508) Image search: [Google]
godspd.png
263 KB, 780x508
tfw you realize a much better band could have gotten killed in that terrorist attack
>>
Is it wrong that I wish Josh Homme had been touring with them so that the experience could be part of his life?
>>
>>60478865
it would be strange for ISIS to target an anti capitalist anarchist band but mudslimes aren't really known for rational thought.
>>
65daysofstatic were scheduled to play it the day after. Saw them in London the night before and they found out the news right after their set.
>>
Deftones were going to play the following night.
>>
>>60478882
Given it's most prominent member is a Jewish atheist I think that's all they need for an excuse.
>>
File: that fucking cat.jpg (38 KB, 565x600) Image search: [Google]
that fucking cat.jpg
38 KB, 565x600
>>60478918
are you saying deftones > GY!BE?
>>
File: bataclan.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bataclan.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>60478865
Tbf I wouldn't really miss them not that I wish they would get killed either

>>60478876
"no"
>>
>>60478882
They targeted the concert hall because it was owned by Jews (used to be owned, but they were too dumb to notice it had changed ownership). You really think they hate Eagles of Death Metal that much?
>>
>>60478925

>Jewish atheist

What?

Do you mean an atheist with Jewish parents?
>>
>>60478947
Nah, but I think they chose an American band with a large fanbase. They knew the crowd would be very westernised.
>>
>>60478960
jews are an ethnoreligious group
>>
>>60478960
I'm pretty sure he means Jewish ethnicity but non religious.
>>
>>60478960
Judaism is viewed as much as a culture as it is a religion, both by the Jewish themselves as well as other races.

Although a Jewish atheist is paradoxically even more Jewish than your regular Ashkenazi.
>>
>>60478960
Think Einstein, Seinfeld, and Marx.

All Jewish ethnically, none Jewish religiously.
>>
>>60478865
Literally any good band could have. It's one of the most popular venues in France, and Europe as a whole.

As for bands that were actually close to being there on that day, it would be Deftones who apparently only left the venue 15 minutes before the shooting and were supposed to play there for three straight nights.
>>
Considering the overarching themes of hope and will in their music, it would've been one of the most tragic and grim conclusions to any discography ever.
>>
>>60478882
retarded assholes drunk on hatred and narcissistic self righteousness aren't known for thought generally
>>
>>60478931
correct
>>
>>60478946
This scene never gets old.
>>
desu senpai
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.