[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that people who enjoy and wish to seriously discuss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: tswift-1345746363.jpg (92 KB, 600x559) Image search: [Google]
tswift-1345746363.jpg
92 KB, 600x559
Why is it that people who enjoy and wish to seriously discuss certain musicians are immediately disregarded as waifutards? This is unhealthy and ultimately sexist.
>>
Because from a musical standpoint certain artists are objectively shit
>>
>>60477419
because you like bad music for teen girls
>>
because we know better. 70% of people who try to talk about Taylor swift on /mu/ actually are waifutards.
>>
>>60477440
>objectively
Back to Reddit.
Back to Reddit.
Back to Reddit.
Back to Reddit.

Back to Reddit.
Back to Reddit.
>>
>>60477453
Sure, ceded.

>>60477440
And what of St. Vincent, who is universally acclaimed?
>>
>>60477511
what would you have said if he didn't say objectively
probably nothing better but i'm curious anyway
>>
>>60477514
hating annie is just a meme around here you dip
>>
Because the endless waifu threads give you a bad name. I actually like St. Vincent's music but 99 percent of the time she's posted on here it's waifuism
>>
>>60477491
Probably.

I don't really care for her, but I've seen more female fans being a bit crazy than male waifutards.

Case in point, the pilgrimage of people near her house that I saw over the summer.
>>
>>60477535
Many people have been called a waifutard outside of the ubiquitous "find a flaw" threads for having serious discussion of her music. Are you honestly defending memeing over actual musical discussion?
>>
>>60477593
>discussing music on /mu/
>not meming as hard as you can

Why do you even come here?
>>
>>60477690
I find it easier to find uninhibited discussion without downvotes. People are more inclined to state their actual opinion when they're allowed to be aggressive about it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.