[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You literally have no taste if you don't think this is their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (195 KB, 676x677) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195 KB, 676x677
You literally have no taste if you don't think this is their best album.
>>
YOU READ THE COLOUR SUPPLEMENT, THE TV GUIDE
>>
>>60476079
Its definitely up there
>>
ALL LOSERS COME
TO VILLA ROSIE EVERY NIGHT
THEY'RE WAAAAIITTTTTINGGGG

Fug that song makes me feel
>>
I've never listened to a blur album, ask me shit
>>
is there any reason to listen to this band?
im not english btw
>>
>>60476115
the milk shit video

it's cute
>>
>>60476115
Yeah. Listen to their big singles and see if anything jumps out at you, if so try some albums.

The RYM ratings for their stuff is pretty shit IMO, try Parklife or Modern Life Is Rubbish if you like the more britpoppy stuff, or their self titled if you want more noisy, lo-fi guitar rock.
>>
>>60476079
WOO
>>
>>60476115
If youre not memeing, half of their discography (including arguably their two best albums) is totally separate from their 'British' phase if that is what is putting you off
But the Britpop albums have some hidden gems that are worth checking out
>>
>>60476079
The B-sides and extra tracks on the special edition are top notch, most of em are shoegazey (and are good, unlike most of the """shoegaze""" on Leisure)
>>
B-but Think Tank is their best.
>>
>>60476079
You literally have no taste if you think anything besides s/t and 13 is good
>>
>>60476425
13 is hugely overrated. It has good stuff but it seems like way too many people are of the opinion its good because it has noise.

S/t is god tier though
>>
>>60476090
PUTTING
THE
HOLES
IN
>>
>>60476456
LOOKS AT HIS WAAAAAATCH, HES ON TIME, YET AGAIN
>>
>>60476445
13 has some of their best songs and some of their worst. The s/t is just more consistent
>>
>>60476336
Hanging Over, Hanging Over and Garden Central are top notch
>>
>>60476079
It would be the best album, if they put Popscene on it.
>>
>>60476079
blur is nothing compared to cardiacs, gentle giant, or magma t b h
>>
modern life is rubbish has always been a more interesting version of cardiacs
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.