[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>claims to love music >only listens to the most basic pop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: PersonPitchCover300.jpg (4 MB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
PersonPitchCover300.jpg
4 MB, 1500x1500
>claims to love music
>only listens to the most basic pop "tune" fodder
explain yourselves
>>
>>60474659
>only listens to the most basic pop "tune" fodder
explain why you posted that album like it doesn't define that to a tee
>>
>>60474667
a bunch of shitty repetitive boring pop tunes
>>
>>60474659

what they mean is that they enjoy listening to sounds that pleases them without worrying about dumbwits categorizing whats music and whats not
>>
Yeah fuck those people for listening to what they enjoy.
>>
>>60474688
fuck those people for pretending to be something they are not
>>
You like to see the negativity in everything, don't you. You love making generalizations. Just live your fucking life and stop worrying what other people listen to.
>>
>>60474702

And that would be?
>>
Why do you care about the ways other people like things?

You could just not be a faggot and like the stuff you like and let other people like the stuff they like
>>
>>60474729
pretending to care about music more than as background
>>60474740
yeah I could be just as hugboxxy as reddit
>>
>>60474727
This is triggering me!
>>
>>60474748

You don't have to accept them and tell them it's OK, there's just a way to not be a self righteous faggot about it

You literally sound like a 13 year old who only listens to The Beatles
>>
>>60474748

They do care about it though. Pop music isn't invalidated because it goes against your sensibilities. It's just as capable of providing powerful emotional experiences.
>>
>>60474772
lmao ok, says the person who has never listened to anything outside of popular music
>>
>>60474659
But I don't
What's the point of this generalization?
>>
>>60474785

idk it's just bait and I took it desu
>>
I listen exclusively to top 40 stuff but I've learned by heart the names of various "patrician" artists and their most important albums' reviews
>>
>>60474659
cynicism won't do much for you, OP. Cheer up
>>
>>60474793
it's pretty lame bait desu
i wish people weren't so lazy with their bait these days, this thread is barely offensive
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.