[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a "political" song
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 12
File: 1368749506255.gif (474 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1368749506255.gif
474 KB, 200x150
>it's a "political" song
>>
>singer/rapper swears to fill in awkward gaps in songs
>>
>not listening purely to nsbm
>posting black women

here's your sage
>>
>>60474136

>/pol/tard triggered
>>
File: image.jpg (228 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228 KB, 900x900
>>60474120
The best kind.
>>
>>60474158
>chimp lovers thinking only /pol/tards recognize the majestic nazi party
>>
>not liking the Minutemen
>>
>>60474175
nsbm is shit
>>
File: fuck world trade.jpg (46 KB, 500x448) Image search: [Google]
fuck world trade.jpg
46 KB, 500x448
Political songs are best when it's over the top
>>
>>60474240
all hail the glorious ubermensch the new dawn is upon us
14/88
>>
>>60474120
>Power of Equality
>>
>>60474175
>>>/pol/
>>
>>60474610
>>>/tumblr/
>>
File: nghhh.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
nghhh.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
>>60474120
>it's not a political song
>>
>tfw enjoy punk music and dislike leftism
>tfw check out a cool new band and then find out they support black lives matter or have sampled noam chomsky lectures
>tfw I will never hear a punx band that samples roger scruton

why even live 2bh
>>
>>60474741
Listen to oi, anon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XfUcNULvxw
>>
>>60474628
No faggot, you go back to >>>/pol/

Stop thinking you own this site.
>>
>>60474628
>le tumblr boogeyman
>>
>>60474900
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>60474935
>>>/pol/
>>
>>60474946
wait why are we redirecting each other i just got here lmao
>>
>>60474900
>>60474920
>untermensch not being able to think outside of the jewish hegemonies
>>
>>60474990
>>>/pol/
>>
>>60474990
oh okay that's why
>>60474946
>>60474900
it's a meme you dip
>>
>>60474998
If you've nothing to add to the thread other than re-posting other anons posts then you might put your conversation skills to better use somewhere else, anon. Might I suggest redit or 9gag?
>>
>>60474136
What a hateful person
>>
File: 1446094407793.jpg (10 KB, 219x255) Image search: [Google]
1446094407793.jpg
10 KB, 219x255
>>60475116
>>
>>60474628
>>/trash/
>>
>>60475138
Lol, ok dude
>>
>>60475138
Haha! I get it. The person you are replying to is someone you deem acting 'tumblr' so you have replied with this meme of a tumblr user with text underneath reading 'triggered'. Very humorous and original. Have you considered stand up? Once again, I found this very comedic. Thank you for the quality laugh.
>>
>>60475261

4chan thinks anyone who isn't wearing a full on KKK hood is 'tumblr'
>>
>>60475266
the whole accusing someone who doesnt hate black people of being tumblr seems extremely familiar. oh right, tumblr likes to do that, except they accuse anyone white, straight, or male of being bigoted. ironic how the userbase on here shares so many characteristics with tumblr yet pretends theyre different.
>>
>>60474741
Punk music isn't leftist. Maybe the guys are leftists like refused. I love refused, but not their commie bullshit. I am able to draw the lone and enjoy their music.
>>
>>60475266
>>60475261
>>60475116
Wow there are so many sixteen year old liberal faggots on /mu/

Once you all grow up and move into cities you will understand racism. Im not saying youll be Nazis, but you'll l stop this plushy pathetic worldview and join real life.

Quit listening to your shitty pop music. Pay attention in school. Listen to music from your own culture. Stop sucking dick. Read books and work out. Maybe then you will get girlfriends
>>
>>60474170
Yeee boi
>>
>>60476455
Do you enjoy eating egg and mayo sandwiches with the crusts cut off?
>>
>>60476490
I enjoy popping molly, participating in orgies and discussing Mozart and Goethe. I don't like being a kek, however, so I don't believe we can get along.
>>
>>60476455
>>60476455
>understanding racism
Why would I hate somebody based on something they can't control?
How have you not realized that someone's race doesn't matter?
In a few hundred years the human race will be mixed anyways, your ideals are dated and are based of off ignorance, race doesn't matter, why are you holding the human race back through hatred? Imagine a world where everyone had a fair start to live the life they wanted?
In 2000 years we've gone from monarchies and slavery to being able to split an atom. Imagine where we could be with out all the setbacks, ie racism/religion.
Wouldnt be sweet if you could go explore other planets?
>>
>>60476576
C.uck *
>>
>listing to music.
>>
>>60476576
You're not very nice.
>>
File: e.jpg (54 KB, 558x473) Image search: [Google]
e.jpg
54 KB, 558x473
>>60474120
>band has four drummers
>>
>>60476585
Hoooooooooly FUCK I cannot bear this level of blind ideology

2000 years ago we had an empire burgeoning out an aristocratic republic called Rome. Monarchies existed in between, slavery was picked up towards the end (first by African kings who sold their prisoners of war to Arabs, mind you), and only then did we create Republics again. There is no such thing as progress in your pathetic, uncultured, TED-talk tier sense.

Races cannot be mixed, for that is a misunderstanding of race. Races are not pure; they /become/ pure through war and out-selecting the weak. New races would be created, if your hypothesis of the future is anywhere near correct, but we are never going to end up with a homogenous race of gray people. Do you even understand alleles?

This scientism fetish for space travel is sickening. You are such a nihilist that you are more interested in a void of black abyss and red rocks than earth. You want to escape the hardships of life so badly that you'd rather be in literal nothingness than face the realities of this life.

You should check what is going on in the world sometime. This century will bring wars like we have never seen. Resources are running out and the beast is becoming angry again. Russia wants to dominate once more. Imams from the middle east want their people to march into Europe and repopulate it with Muslims. The rest of the world -- for other civilizations have not grown so weak and decadent as yours -- see you as effeminate and weak, as infertile and not deserving of life. And they will win if you don't take the flowers out of your hair and get your shit together
>>
>>60476585
He's not holding the human race back. Just himself.
The human race will be fine, just like you said.
>>
File: zizek.jpg (60 KB, 800x567) Image search: [Google]
zizek.jpg
60 KB, 800x567
>>60476585
you really need to be stomped into the gutter
>>
>>60476585
this anon speaks the truth
>>
>>60476755
Sounds like you're just afraid of change. Typical conservative. When we finally make contact with extra-terrestrials we're gonna be forced to unite as a species. That means your meme-racism and tin-foil hat conspiracies are a huge no no.
>>
>>60476755
If this isn't pasta, you have to understand something. If you don't figure out a way to get past this racism you are going to be angry and bitter about a boogie man until you die. I'm sure no amount argument will change your mind, but when you choke out your last breath having wasted so much of your life hating most of humanity, you will know I was right, and you will die the miserable death your lack of reflection has earned.
>>
>>60476789
C A P I T A L I S H M
>>
>>60476804
>>60476804
A conservative implies I want to return. I wish not to return, I wish only for power, and it saddens me that there are people with whom I share a language who are so delusional to the point that they think we are actually going to fly into space holding hands. Stop listening to N Tyson stop drinking mountain dew stop smoking weed.

This is a book by a Russian political theorist who is very influential in the Kremlin and the military. He is one of the minds behind the Ukraine crisis and Putin in general.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

If what I said isn't clear, he is one of the most powerful and influential theorists in the entire world, and he is looking forward to great, great wars.

We are not going to get along anytime soon, and this very "get to Mars ASAP xD" ideology can be seen as the mental result of an aging society with delusions of grandeur, like a syphilis patient.
>>
>>60476929
I am not even that racist, I just hate liberalism.

Here is a Muslim Imam telling his people that Europe is filled with get-to-mars-asap Minecraft players and are willing to get their wives raped and want to die:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3240295/Imam-tells-Muslim-migrants-breed-children-Europeans-conquer-countries-vows-trample-underfoot-Allah-willing.html
>>
>>60477025
>We are not going to get along anytime soon

Well, some of us are trying really hard here. But it's people like you who do nothing but make matters worse in an attempt to serve your own selfish interests.

You guys hate women, blacks, mexicans, literally any middle-eastern person, gays, left handed people, hipsters, vegans, refugees, humanitarian workers. But hey, I'm sure EVERYBODY ELSE is the problem. Get out and talk to some actual people instead of staying cooped up inside reading stormfront and /pol/. The 21st century has no room for intolerant individuals. And yes, that applies to everyone, not just /pol/tards.
>>
>>60477110
>dailymail

Weren't those the guys who wrote the article about the "no-go zones" that were later disproved?
>>
>>60475462
I thought the irony was intentional
>>
>>60477146
Do you actually participate in social work or do you just smoke pot and listen to Viper the Rapper

Because if you do anything near the latter you really ought to stop talking
>>
>>60476755
>>60477025
You're a dieing breed. People will eventually be tired of being tred on by old ideologies and watching there loved ones perish.
The 1% profits from war, are you Ok with being sent over to shoot at people who are so blinded by there own religion they think they'll live in a gold mansion in heaven? These people need to be educated not exterminated. Also Russias due for another political revolution anyways.
>>
>>60477159
The video is from a Muslim network. I merely pasted the first link I found with the video in it.
>>
>>60477182
>strawman

Anyway great thread OP, guaranteed shitflinging
>>
>>60477182
I'm not-white you idiot. I'm helping society (and it in turn helps me) whenever I befriend someone of another race, which is a weekly occurrence for me.

>do you just smoke pot and listen to Viper the Rapper
>Because if you do anything near the latter you really ought to stop talking

Why did you post that?
>>
>>60476929
>>60477146
>>60477280
see
>>60476789
>>
>>60477280
>whenever I breathe and eat yummy food I am helping people he he he I am so tollorunt

Kill yourself, you can't even act out your own ideals

>>60477222
I believe, as the founder of diplomacy Thucydides believed, the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.
>>
Wow you nazis are still butthurt? it's been 70 years guys...
>>
File: ATCQ MM.jpg (928 KB, 1830x1830) Image search: [Google]
ATCQ MM.jpg
928 KB, 1830x1830
>>60477325
I'm holding my face up to the screen. Plz punch as hard as you can. It still won't solve any of your problems, tho.

>>60477352
You're mean. Here are some pos-vibes to counter that edge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1MW0DLk8hQ
>>
>>60477352
I'd argue that you're weak. Showing empathy and mercy isn't easy. I imagine you as a child.
>>
File: Fantastischene.jpg (924 KB, 1591x3502) Image search: [Google]
Fantastischene.jpg
924 KB, 1591x3502
Some of the leftists in this thread have an absolutely disgusting tone of voice that immediately turns me off of their ideology--this coming from /lit/, as some shitpost in this thread was linked there.

Look at the attached comic and this goes for all of you. I am both the guy in the former and latter panels. I have a collection of Israeli relics, Chinese and Japanese pottery, Danish furniture, Nazi militaria and 1st edition literature, old maps of Africa and South America on my walls, and so on. But I live in one of the most multicultural cities on the planet--Miami, Florida. I have managed to retain my culture, which is something almost everybody here does. They express themselves and teach their children their ways but assimilate as far as English (generally) and American values goes. That's fine.

But no one--not the blacks, the browns, the whites, the yellows--no one wants the world to become meaningless shades of gray like the latter panel where ALL culture is lost in some meaningless brown society. Those thinking that will happen are absolutely nuts. You really think Japan, China, and other Asian countries are going to somehow become brown? You think Russia will become brown? You think the Arabs will somehow become less Arab and become some sick amalgamation of African, Chinese, and Euromutt? Are you fucking stupid? Consider that. Consider your actual stupidity for a moment. Consider your ignorance.

I challenge you to actually go outside and leave whatever shitstack city in which you live--be it Europe or America--and go to these places, and there are lots of them, that have pure cultural expressions like in the former half of the comic. It is NOT going away. Go almost anywhere in Africa. Go to the more remote parts of Europe, especially eastern Europe or even the northern reaches of the British Isles. Go to anywhere in Asia. Hey, India is a pretty big subcontinent with a special way of doing things. Go ANYWHERE outside of your liberal trash heap.
>>
>>60477490
It is time for man to fix his goal. It is time for man to plant the seed of his highest hope.

His soil is still rich enough for it. But that soil will one day be poor and exhausted, and no lofty tree will any longer be able to grow there.

Alas! there comes the time when man will no longer launch the arrow of his longing beyond man -- and the string of his bow will have unlearned to whiz!

I tell you: one must still have chaos in oneself, to give birth to a dancing star. I tell you: you have still chaos in yourselves.

Alas! There comes the time when man will no longer give birth to any star. Alas! There comes the time of the most despicable man, who can no longer despise himself.

Lo! I show you the Last Man.
>>
>>60477761
"What is love? What is creation? What is longing? What is a star?" -- so asks the Last Man, and blinks.

The earth has become small, and on it hops the Last Man, who makes everything small. His species is ineradicable as the flea; the Last Man lives longest.

"We have discovered happiness" -- say the Last Men, and they blink.

They have left the regions where it is hard to live; for they need warmth. One still loves one's neighbor and rubs against him; for one needs warmth.

Turning ill and being distrustful, they consider sinful: they walk warily. He is a fool who still stumbles over stones or men!

A little poison now and then: that makes for pleasant dreams. And much poison at the end for a pleasant death.

One still works, for work is a pastime. But one is careful lest the pastime should hurt one.

One no longer becomes poor or rich; both are too burdensome. Who still wants to rule? Who still wants to obey? Both are too burdensome.

No shepherd, and one herd! Everyone wants the same; everyone is the same: he who feels differently goes voluntarily into the madhouse.

"Formerly all the world was insane," -- say the subtlest of them, and they blink.

They are clever and know all that has happened: so there is no end to their derision. People still quarrel, but are soon reconciled -- otherwise it upsets their stomachs.

They have their little pleasures for the day, and their little pleasures for the night, but they have a regard for health.

"We have discovered happiness," -- say the Last Men, and they blink.
>>
>>60477644
>>60477644
I don't claim to be a leftist or a swj or anything I'm just my own person.
History, identify, and culture are all good things as it unifies people. But I believe that if the human race unified, the pros would out weigh the cons. Obviously it wouldn't happen over night but, we would write new history (one void of war and suffering is most likely impossible but I don't see a reason not to strive for that) we would form new identities as humans, and culture would be immensely mixed. Why look at yourself as a white human when you could look at yourself as a human, sharing the earth with 7 billion other humans?
>>
>>60477777
What book is this from, I'd like to read it
>>
>>60477837
>Why look at yourself as a white human when you could look at yourself as a human, sharing the earth with 7 billion other humans?
humans don't exist, it's just some arbitrary grouping of beings on entirely different levels of power and sophistication
>>
literally kill all non whites
>>
>>60477837
FUCK u need to get hit
>>
>>60477893
Thus Spoke Zarathustra

but you must acquaint yourself with Nietzsche before you read it
>>
>>60477837
You fail to realize that natural separations of people will happen by virtue of us living on separate landmasses thousands of miles away from one another. I, being in Florida, am culturally different from those in Tacoma, Washington. Just as I am different somewhat from those in Albany, New York. The same for San Francisco. All of these very "mixed" places have cultures of their own--neighborhood practices, hot local spots that they celebrate, festivals indigenous to their people. That's just how it goes. That's the nature of things.

And the same can be said for those in the Canary Islands, Japan, Namibia, Egypt, Russia, Iceland, and so on.

Geography often plays a hand in the shaping of culture. You'd have to render Earth flat and sterile if you want your dream to happen. You'd have to bring us all together into one grand Le Corbusier-style garbage project city where we can all live in the "Radiant Garden City" life like worker drones in the beehive, all the same, no discrepancies amongst any of us.

That's not how it goes.

Take for instance how some of the Germans who settled in Jamaica long ago during the new world colonization days eventually bred into the local Jamaican population. There's a man who works for me--a Jamaican geologist--who is married to one of these women from that group. She is very dark, though has certain white admixtures. Do you know what was created? A whole new breed of Jamaican. They live in a certain town and have their ways that is different perhaps from the people of the next town over. That's naturally what happens. The whole world becoming brown is a silly unrealistic pipe dream that might only occur in some John Lennon song or the crazed ramblings of some pot-smoking, Dorito-eating, septum-ringed, punkish contrarian posting on online forums because I never hear about any of this nonsense in reality.
>>
>>60477981
You make a lot of good points and I'd be lying if I said they didn't make sense, if humans are divided into different cultures and ideologies it is natural, I agree with you. But is the war and pain necessary?
>>
Having a cultural identity is fine. Racism is not.
Capiche?
Not that hard you guys.
>>
>>60478116
what's wrong with racism
>>
>>60478116

whites/europeans are increasingly expected to relinquish their cultural identities and heritages to those of non whites
>>
>>60478073
No, it's not necessary.

What's at the core of your yearnings is a desire for peace amongst peoples, that much is clear.

That can be had, all that needs to happen is mutual respect for the ways in which one desires to live. People need a homeland, though even that changes--look at the Judeccas throughout Europe and you'll see there's barely any Jews left there. I don't really know how that happened, they gradually disappeared in the past 30-40 years.

Here in Miami we have various neighborhoods that are very segregated but everybody just gets along. I live in a very wealthy zipcode but within it is some of the poorest blacks in the whole county but they just get along. They play dice at the park and get their funny haircuts and do all the things that they do. They're descendants from the Bahamian laborers imported here to build mansions and other buildings about 130 years ago. They mind their business, I mind mine. I bike through their part of town every day on the way home. They have a farmer's market on Saturdays that I help support.

What brings trouble is when people on BOTH sides of the fence seek to convert everybody else to their manner of thinking--we must all interbreed, that'll save us! We must wipe out the other people, that'll save us! Neither will. That's the problem.

What needs to happen is a re-evaluation of social values and understanding that if you try to force people to behave in a certain way beyond reason, they will rebel. I fought with that much of my early life. I learned that trying to control people--girlfriends, friends, classmates, etc--though sometimes met with great success is ultimately a fool's venture and will lead to a lot of aggravation. Some of the people in power need to recognize that.

Read the classic Stoic writers--Seneca, Heraclitus, Democritus, Marcus Aurelius, Xeno--and adopt the attitude that they teach (minding one's own business and being the best you can be) and you'll see what I've seen.
>>
>>60478217 I'm going to reevaluate my ideals and values, this has definitely posed some things I need to think about, thanks.
>>
>>60478130
Judging others for any aspect of themselves other than their merit is weak-minded. If one is intelligent or capable, you should not discount that simply because of the color of their skin

>>60478161
That's not necessarily correct either, and I support everyone being in touch with their cultures and their heritage, as long as this doesn't infringe on the rights and culture of others. That applies for whites and non-whites alike
>>
>>60477940
Thanks
>>
>>60475462
that makes it okay then, yes?
>>
>>60478297
I think I got caught up in a "holier than thou" mindset. My apologies
>>
>>60475073
You didn't add anything to the thread either.
>>
>>60475865
>Punk music isn't leftist

Maybe it isn't as a whole, but most of the bands have leftist views.
>>
>>60475865
You know very little of punk outside of /mu/core, huh?
>>
>>60476789
Slavoj Žižek is a far leftist in case you didn't know.
>>
>>60477981
>>60476755
>>60477644
>>60477025
You still have not explained how racism is "understandable."
>>
File: Iv7kveH.png (58 KB, 642x933) Image search: [Google]
Iv7kveH.png
58 KB, 642x933
>>60476455
Get fucked Stormweenie.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 905x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 905x960
>>60477222

>dieing
>>
>>60476455
Yeah, because /pol/tards are sociable and romantically engaged while "libtards" are socially awkward and virgin. Oh wait...
>>
this shit is still up?
christ.
>>
File: folder.jpg (91 KB, 352x350) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
91 KB, 352x350
>not listening to political songs
You're autistic if you let it get to you. Some bands I like have songs with political messages I don't agree, but that doesn't stop me from liking them.
>>
>>60478832
Whoops, thought I proof read that
Dying*
>>
>>60478217
>war is not necessary
>recommends Heraclitus

>>60478757
Racism is not necessarily white superiority because of color. Racism can merely mean one group of humans is physically different from another. That is, black people emit more odor because they have an enlarged apocrine gland. White people do not emit as much odor, but they do more than Asians. However, Asians do not tend to be as big as westerners, but there are exceptions in the physically cultivated race that is/was Japanese nobility (samurai). Do you understand now?

All of this is not to justify kicking black people in the street but rather to preserve breeds within their own type so we can continue to admire all the diverse types of human beings.
>>
>>60474120
>every song by the clash
>>
>>60474264
DRINK BUT DONT DRINK THIS

IT AINT BEER ITS PISS
>>
>>60479125
but the Clash OWNED it
>>
>>60478962
TRAPPED IN HEAVENS LIFESTYLE
(TRAPPED IN LONG KESH)
>>
>>60479227
Yeah the clash wrote some fun-ass political song
>>
>>60479096
You are defending a stupid tripshit who confronted OP for posting a black woman reaction pic and used the word "chimp" to refer to black people. That's much different from simply "acknowledging physical differences between races."
>>
>>60479557
lol
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.