[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kendrick Lamar and his friends crash a wedding and get into an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: To Pimp A Douchebag.png (138 KB, 207x343) Image search: [Google]
To Pimp A Douchebag.png
138 KB, 207x343
http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_h9ww8r2d

No warning at all and he just starts dancing around and being obnoxious with his friends and ruin some old white couple's wedding. They of course had no idea who he was.

Wow, so much for being a mature rapper, huh?
>>
I wouldn't want Kendrick Lamar at my wedding 2bh
>>
>>60471967

eh

publicity stunt trying to act wild since more and more people think he's lame
>>
>>60471967
>60471967
love kendrick dancing. hes got the best moves
>>
kendrick is a literal piece of shit in all respects internal and external
>>
>>60472007

lol he moves like an awkward white teenager who just learned a dance move off of one rap video
>>
>>60472005
nah
>>
>>60472017
not awkward at all just goofy.
>>
>>60472025

Le goofball xD We sure love those over here at /moo/!
>>
The art of peer pressure sure is getting to him baka desu senpai
>>
>>60471967
is this a cringe thread?
Because that video is
And his dancing too
>>
>>60472060
go outside bro
>>
XD le funny silly negro
>>
there will be no negro americans aloud at my wedding
>>
kendrick is the ultimate pleb filter
>>
>>60472211
weeza serves youz quietly massa, weeza good negro servants yessa massa
>>
>>60471967
After watching this, I'm 98% sure he was high and wanted to mess around. The wedding party was convenient. Nothing special to see
>>
>>60472318
Who wouldn't want Weezer to be waiters at their party?

Then at the end of the night they reveal they are Weezer and they play a good song about falling in love but it not quite working out. The kids are all going crazy jumping around on the dancefloor, the bride and groom are doing the mash potato, even the bride's father is doing a little soft-shoe. Fade out to Rivers Cuomo asleep in bed, it was all a dream. Or - the camera zooms in on a wedding invite - was it?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.