[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your guiltiest of guilty pleasures? Only real answers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: overcome embarassment 460.jpg (97 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
overcome embarassment 460.jpg
97 KB, 460x345
What is your guiltiest of guilty pleasures? Only real answers but minimal judging, what will you listen to only with headphones and 25% volume but enjoy every second of it?
>>
>>
I like this song a lot for some reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJtB55MaoD0
>>
Jack White-related things
>>
>>60468748
What's wrong with listening to Jack White or the White Stripes?
>>
i'll plug makonnen into my big speakers if i just want some bass. very guilty pleasure https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ljd7h8ovEow
>>
>>60468676
Fun.
I even like Some Nights
>>
>>60468676
Boney M
Lipps Inc- Funkytown
Bjork
The Bee Gees
Some Gorillaz and Daft Punk

Yeah that's all I can think of for now.
>>
>>60468806
I like the album before that one a decent amount. My hipster buddy showed it to me in college and it's some good shit.
>>
>>60468806
Man that song isn't half bad
>>
i kinda like some die antwoord songs
>>
Africa if we're talking single songs

Most embarrassing artist I legitimately like almost everything they did is probably The Smiths
>>
>>60468820
yeah Aim & Ignite is pretty good but there are parts of Some Nights that are downright shit and I still enjoy it
>>
>>60468772
>solo albums
>the dead weather
>>
Estelle - American Boy
>>
File: yes fuck yes.jpg (6 KB, 185x200) Image search: [Google]
yes fuck yes.jpg
6 KB, 185x200
>>60468817
>Lipps Inc- Funkytown
>>
What's that Avicii song that's in FIFA, that one that's like "my father said something something something"? I guess that's alright, I've always liked when that comes on, I've never actually looked it up
>>
>>60468855
He's got a killer voice.

>>60468864
Eh, his solo albums are mediocre but it's not like anyone will make fun of you for enjoying his music. He's pretty well renowned an it's not like it sucks. It's mediocre at worst.
>>
oldschool blood on the dance floor
>>
>>60468904
Lol such a good jam.
>>
>>60468676
You asked for it. I legitimately bump and grind to this song from time to time. ...Be gentle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioOEBdIgQ5g
>>
File: borntodie.jpg (90 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
borntodie.jpg
90 KB, 600x600
And in general, Taylor Swift's pop stuff.
>>
through the fire and flames, full fucking blast
>>
>>60468941
Lol oh my god dude that's like a step above Rebecca Black.
>>
>>60468904
GOTTA MAKE A MOVE TO A TOWN THAT'S RIGHT FOR ME
>>
>>60468907
The Nights. It's actually a good song, just because it's popular doesn't mean it's bad. There's nothing inherently wrong with Avicii, the hate is just a meme
>>
I'm not ashamed per say but I can't imagine that I could explain the appeal of Angels & Airwaves to anyone over the age of 16.

>>60468806
I'm a big fan of The Format and fun., I didn't hate Some Nights either. Stars is among my favorite tracks that Nate has done.
>>
>>60469017
I always thought it was funny that bands full of grown men in their 20's are known for making music that only teenagers aren't ashamed to enjoy.
>>
>>60468907
FUT killed FIFA that's all
>>
Nigger music. Just kidding.I have standards.
>>
>>60469090
>>
my very first favorite band was Rascall Flatts, they haven't made anything worth listening to for years but I still love the old stuff
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq_d8VSM0nw

This only has 43 million views because it went viral because of how bad of a singer the guy is, but here's the thing: I legitimately like the song. Yeah, the harmonies are hilarious, but Ice JJ Fish isn't completely tone deaf and the song is catchy and actually well produced. I can find it funny like everyone else but I also get it stuck in my head sometimes and genuinely like listening to it
>>
3Oh3 or however it's stylized
>>
CHVRCHES t b h
>>
>guilty pleasures
I don't like this mindset. Just enjoy what you think is good m8.
>>
>Future
>2 Chains
>Fall Out Boy
>System of a Down
>>
>>60468806
>>60469017
>>60469447
These plus many more.. I'm new to /mu/ you guys would probably vomit going through my music
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.