[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how are you feeling anon? what are you listening to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 20
File: wojak.gif (509 KB, 700x827) Image search: [Google]
wojak.gif
509 KB, 700x827
how are you feeling anon? what are you listening to?
>>
I have a stomachache
Rain Dogs for the 12th time this week
>>
>>60467943
Sad.
Yung Lean.
>>
paralyzed w/ anxiety
demdike stare
>>
i will never get over my ex boyfriend
age of adz for the 90th time
part of me wishes he could read this
>>
>>60467978
Holy fuck. Currently listening to How you like me now by lean, my nigga.
>>
bored
moonchild - king crimson
>>
>>60467943
stuck in this shitty fuckin sociology class
wanna go watch LSD and the Search for God this friday
>>
did well on two exams ive been studying hard on for the last week, tired but proud
stars of the lid - and the refinement of their decline, they've been getting me through the last few months
>>
I have absolutely no motivation to work on my assignament for uni nor go to work tomorrow.
Random songs from a thread and Contemporary Movement for like the 3rd time today.
>>
benzo withdraws suck
listening to grime's most recent attempt. so far it's not bad
>>
anxious for this cert exam tomorrow

dinosaur jr.
>>
Euphoric
Bohren and der Club of Gore
>>
HMU homies I got bomb ass chill dank and fat strains
>>
not bad
Angels of Light
>>
Baked off my goddamn ass
>>
>>60468158
when i did xanax for like 4-5 days in a row id feel horrible the next few days. i could only imagine yours is a hell of a lot worse
>>
>>60468178
hook a nigga up wit dat fire k'namean
>>
File: cover.jpg (61 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
61 KB, 500x500
>>60468069
did you post that yesterday too
i listened to it after seeing that

>still not over her
figure 8
>>
>>60468194
i went through 60 valium and 90 1mg xanax in 20 days, I just reordered them tonight but i don't get paid until friday. it feels like there are pins under my skin
>>
File: 1446608563362.jpg (91 KB, 480x608) Image search: [Google]
1446608563362.jpg
91 KB, 480x608
Not great, but I always feel weird talking about feels so I'll leave it at that

Can't stop listening to Biber's Mystery Sonatas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H9-idXcXP4
>>
>>60468232
jesus dude, you know benzo/alcohol withdrawal are the only withdrawal that can kill you right?
>>
>>60467943

Some type of way

Rich Homie Quan - Type of Way
>>
>>60467943
Comfy
Eternal Summers
>>
I had a dream last night that I had sex with my sister, now I feel disgusting. I never even thought of her like that. I'm not attracted to her at all.

Listening to Fourcolon.
>>
>>60468226
yeah
i dont have anyone i can talk to about it so i'd rather just project anonymously on an anime imageboard and keep most of it bottled than keep it all completely bottled
>>
Realizing I will never be with the woman that I have the strongest mental attraction to because she's moving to the other side of the country.

Cryptopsy - none so vile
>>
>>60468274
That why you take hydrocodine when you detox, makes the process a little easier to cope with
>>
>>60468306
good idea. i'm pretty sure my friends are sick of listening to me. what else have you listened to
>>
>>60468330
any plans on rehab?
>>
>Mayhem - A Grand Declaration of War
>my feet hurt pretty bad, like fuck

>>60468295
This happened to me before. It sucked when it happened, but it's just a silly memory now.
>>
>>60468295
Same thing happened to me a few months back but with my brother. I really don't know what to make of it. I'm also a hetero male so it's even more confusing.
Penny Dreadfuls- Animal Collective
>>
>Weezer - Devotion

not sure about my future, lots of considerations being thrown around, might stay at this school, might transfer and lose all my friends

lonely as hell but I don't meet new people ever
too smart to be a desperate faggot but too beta to do anything about it

not really sure what to think about this whole paris thing
>>
lonely and sad, like most of the time
radiohead, kek
>>
>>60468295

this feel is like being raped
>>
>>60468358
none of my friends know i'm gay or have relationship experience so none of them knew i had a boyfriend and they dont know i no longer have a boyfriend

my rotation has been adz, wwcohwwg, twin fantasy, and channel pressure
someone rec'd me an album last thread but it didnt really resonate with me
>>
>>60468368
honestly i can keep myself together, it's just been a stressful semester and the change in the weather has me all kinds of fucked up. I should be stable and be able to start hording pills again after the holidays

i'm slowly killing my brain but t b h I don't really care
>>
>>60467943
i feel terrible but this helps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_L1r8Q-dXs
>>
>>60468415
>>60468295

having sex dreams mean you have a desire to be closer with that person
>>
>wishing I could fall in love with someone and this someone fell in love with me
>since I don't have classes the next few days I'm going to stay inside depressed
>I got really anxious today and my right hand started moving like crazy
>trying not to eat but I'm failing
>tfw no gf

Listening to Divers again, so far my favorite album of 2015
>>
File: 5838692.jpg (34 KB, 553x567) Image search: [Google]
5838692.jpg
34 KB, 553x567
>>60467943

i feel like we're all gonna make it, anon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbzurXVx-x0&list=PLB7B802978D1C1305
>>
>>60468415
>>60468295
I had this once in a dream. All of a sudden my broother and I are having sex with 2 chicks in a dark room. I look over and my brother is getting fucked in the ass by a futanari chick.
>>
>Beach Life-In-Death - Car Seat Headrest
Lonely, as usual. I only really have two close friends, one went to the other side of the county for school and when we talk it's like for five minutes. Other friend lives like 20 minutes away and I never really see her and we've been talking less than we usually do. I now feel uncomfortable sending her a text because I think I annoy her and I feel really uncomfortable asking her to hang out.
>>
>>60468455
Have you tried Hissing Fauna?
>>
>>60468622
ive been meaning to listen to of montreal for a while
i like a lot of other elephant 6 projects so i'll probably listen to it after impossible soul
>>
>>60468553
north star is my favorite song on this album, but striving for perfection is a close second
>>
im gonna an hero soon
what should i go out to?
>>
>>60468727

I feel like striving for perfection is hardly a song, but it's a really good intro

north star is pretty good, incarcerated scarfaces or knuckleheads for me
>>
File: 1420177906848.jpg (3 MB, 2400x4992) Image search: [Google]
1420177906848.jpg
3 MB, 2400x4992
>>60468969
>>
>>60468621
>Car Seat Headrest
I know your feels anon. My last close friend stopped talking to me months ago. Someone will come along who will understand you in time.
>>
>>60468995
>Marijuana overdose
literally impossible

a score of snoop doggs hotboxing a weed sauna could not physically consume the amount of THC required to literally kill a single person

interestingly enough
>>
>>60468995
How about getting murdered by being stabbed in the heart?
>>
>>60469197

that isn't suicide
>>
>>60467943
Pretty good. Bored tho.

Firecracker by YMO
>>
feeling like dying from sadness but don't want to kill myself

Interpol
>>
deformed, mentally ill and watching everyone else happily live the life that i had stolen from me
>>
>>60469272
How about getting murdered by being stabbed in the heart?
>>
>>60468235
>existance

goddammit fucking spelling errors ugh
sorry can't help myself
>>
File: 4what.png (110 KB, 250x221) Image search: [Google]
4what.png
110 KB, 250x221
Pretty fine. I banged my 10/10 cousin a few hours ago. I hope she doesn't end up pregnant.

Art Memers to see what all the fuss is about. Might recommend it to a normie female friend.
>>
>>60470416
What the fuck anon

Joanna Newsom - Have One On Me

Feeling amazing, haven't felt this great in months (I was depressed basically from May until the mid of October). Expanded greatly my friend circle, some qt girl who is a close friend is starting to get interested in me, feels almost like teenage love. I like her but I'm not ready for a relationship right now, will see how things go in a month after the semester ends. Sadly post-irony has been getting to me I have begun to get obsessed by Aaron, listening to Justin Bieber non-ironically and drinking from mason jars (just in the moment when my life is great). Can't complain though.
>>
>>60470934
>drinking from mason jars
is there a practical reason why people do this or is it all about the A E S T H E T I C
>>
File: 1400636623279.jpg (36 KB, 434x418) Image search: [Google]
1400636623279.jpg
36 KB, 434x418
>>60470416
I'm feeling I need some pics of that cousin.

Listening to Deafheaven
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 640x1136
feeling pretty good
but tired
>>
>>60470934
>literally Death by Memes: the person

After you get your qt gf watch your whole life go down the drain because of memes
>>
>>60468136
>not diving into durkheim's theory of suicide
>not agreeing with Foucault's theory of bio-power
>Not being enlighted by Ritzer's McDonaldization theory of predictability

nigga sociology fucking rules
>>
Lonely. Thinking of someone who lives a couple hours away.

Yaphet Kotto
>>
>>60471016
Oh,

Dean Blunt - The Redeemer is what I'm listening too
>>
Big Black - Atomizer

my gf just started what I had always feared. she is becoming a full blown tumblrina "princess". she calls me daddy sometimes and reblogs shitty "ddlg" blogs on her Tumblr, and started wearing diapers to bed because it's "cute" and "adorable". i kind of want to dump her but she's pretty. feeling pretty angry honestly
>>
File: 1280x1280.jpg (41 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1280x1280.jpg
41 KB, 1280x1280
how are their people who don't think this is their best album?

im very tired and sad but cant sleep
>>
>>60471087
what the fuck man
>>
Feeling pretty good, was just talking about Bull of Heaven with a friend of mine. Listening to Bull of Heaven as we speak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jcy2hMyV5GI
>>
I feel... melancholic and kind of pissed. I'm chillin to Rachmaninoff's 3rd Piano Concerto and after that I'm tuning in to the Power Loon.
http://brainerdradio.net/loon/l_streaming_content2.htm
>>
My Bloody Valentine - Loveless (Backwards)

Just tripping the shit out of my life. Have been in an alcoholic state for almost 2 days in a row, haven't had this much fun right now. My friends are currently dragging me down for another night of drinking (been basically outside my house for 3 days in a row). Whole experience is pretty fucking surreal. Listening to Loveless backwards yesterday made something click in my brain and now I see shit differently. Or maybe I'm just losing my mind. Either way it's good
>>
Feeling floaty, high on pain pills, and facing the first Winter of the rest of my life. Finished high school, don't know what's next. Seeking nostalgic comfort.

Any other anons know this feel?

The Microphones - The Glow Pt. 2
>>
My day was complete shit. First I woke up at 3am and rammed my head into the wall cause I'm a retard, then there was gum in my sheets for some reason and it was stuck on my elbow. Went to school couldn't find my gf in the morning huge out with other friends. At lunch my gf wasn't there, I assumed she was with her other friends or at a club.

After school she comes running towards tells me to hug her, I hug her then she kisses me and then she just breaks up with me. I message her asking if I could call her. After 2 hours of me pleading her to give me just one day to see her so we can be together again. She tells me "no no no no no I can', I can't". I'm basically crying half of the time and she's crying the whole time we're talking. I finally convince her to consider seeing me. I'm waiting for her to answer, I need her.

Basically feel like absolute shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4km5ONlp6M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZci1ANfBB4
>>
File: 1430541219919.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1430541219919.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>60470416
>I banged my 10/10 cousin a few hours ago. I hope she doesn't end up pregnant.
>>
File: hard times.gif (489 KB, 497x373) Image search: [Google]
hard times.gif
489 KB, 497x373
waiting for the revolution tbqph
i think i'm going to buy a mosin
The Coup - Sorry to Bother You
>>
File: 1422570009700.jpg (366 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1422570009700.jpg
366 KB, 2048x1536
Missing this qt, I should have taken the plunge and asked her out bros, but I was too scared of rejection. Now I'm broke as fuck and am not getting a call back from this shitty job i had lined up for the summer, and chances are I'm never going to see her again.

Listening to Send It On by D'Angelo
>>
Found out the girl I like has a boyfriend and I put on some music to feel better and then my ears start to fucking ring so now I'm listening to the sound of my tinnitus.
>>
I'm gonna binge eat tomorrow and then I'm gonna hate myself. Then I'm gonna promise myself that I'm gonna stop and then like two or three days later I'll relapse as always.

Current song is Hot Stuff by Donna Summer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IdEhvuNxV8
>>
>>60468509
^^

Your subconscious cannot tell the difference between your siblings and anyone else. Your brain is just trying to convey to you a message that can only write itself in the scope of a dream. As long as you don't wish to fuck your sister, you're in the clear. Find solace in the fact that the human brain is still barely discovered.
>>
Feeling tired, just got outta work. Listing to Ritual de lo habitual. Sick album.
>>
Tired, but don't want to sleep yet.
Full, but not satisfied.
I've been snacking on random shit, but nothing tastes right.

>Melanie Martinez - Soap/Training

As much as I dislike her, I'm not too upset that Spin posted her double feature on my feed; it's not that bad - Soap sort of sounds like Blank Banshee actually.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMUb65VmU-M
>>
>>60472435
>this chicks older than me by a month

What the fuck am i doing with my life
>>
File: 1239860504141.gif (127 KB, 379x188) Image search: [Google]
1239860504141.gif
127 KB, 379x188
wtf is everyone doing with their life for heaven sakes. I'm just having a BLAST listening to amazing shit and I come upon this post with boring, generic, lifeless replies of people depressed while listening to sad music. lolwut?

Anyways, MUSIC is fucking amazing - I'm listening to Vanic x K.Flay - Can't Sleep. Listen to it and it will change your life forever. By far - BEST SONG CREATED. Don't be shy to reply
back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAcDOuPxMyQ
>>
>>60467943
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uc9r1uf5ms
>>
>>60468136
do it cunt, youre lucky you are within the proximity to do so, they'll never come to my country.
>>
>>60472484
iktf! Although, I'm usually older or just at the artist's age and wonder why I'm dicking around in my youth.
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akqvGP_RcMI
>tfw will killingsworth's feely pretty guitar moments are all less than a minute long
>>
miss ex gf
want gf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-mgdYwJHd8
>>
Seamus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdEiH6BbiDQ

Life is good at the moment but I'm very confused about who I'm supposed to be. I think I might be gay but I don't know. There's a huge urge to be with a boy. Not in a sexual way, but defiantly very intimate. Just someone to kiss and hold. I feel disgusted with myself just typing this.
>>
Feeling groovy and appreciating the Baltimore music scene.

https://tekdotlun.bandcamp.com/album/the-crusade-ep
>>
File: voxtrot.jpg (50 KB, 500x449) Image search: [Google]
voxtrot.jpg
50 KB, 500x449
I'm tired, and feeling sorta sad and unsatisfied with my current position in life.
Some anon posted this album, which I hadn't heard since high school and it hit me hard with nostalgia and I realize how much I sorta miss those days. Also reminds me of a girl I dated who showed me said album.
But whatever, I'll feel better when I wake up tomorrow.
>>
>>60467943
I feel wonderful. Which is rare
David Bowie - Win

(very feelsy song. My favourite)
>>
I feel blessed to be part of the community at /mu

Listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCJ3vPblXUQ
>>
>>60472512
>the happiest guy in the thread has the shittiest taste in music

It's probably just bait anyway, but why am I not surprised?
>>
>>60472703
ignorance is bliss
>>
Sad but working on some small things.
Pinback- Boo
>>
All I can think about anymore is how much I want to kill myself. Every day for the last few years, but especially these last few months. And I can't, because I can't do that to my parents and my brother. But it's all that's on my mind. The worst of it is that my life is fine in concept, I go to a great school and I'm doing well in a valuable field, I like my apartment and I like the neighborhood. But I don't have any friends. A couple that live hours away, but no one I talk to more than once or twice a week and absolutely nobody in the area and I only have myself to blame for it. I always feel like I'm imposing, like no one actually wants me around. I can't stand to look in the mirror without wanting to burn my scarred skin off so it's real easy to imagine no one wants to even look at me, let alone talk. Nothing helps. Everything I do is a distraction. Bryter Layter is my go to when I'm really down but it's not helping much right now.
>>
i finished Undertale yesterday and feel empty
Listening to some Elliott Smith
>>
File: Entourage_fuckyou.gif (1 MB, 320x181) Image search: [Google]
Entourage_fuckyou.gif
1 MB, 320x181
>>60472703
What are you talking about that one song is LIFE. Did you even listen to it? I don't see you posting YOUR music here.
>>
File: housearrest.jpg (1 MB, 1463x1463) Image search: [Google]
housearrest.jpg
1 MB, 1463x1463
worried about what i want to do for a career because i finally signed up for community college a few days ago. smoking some weed right now and listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6U0gwD72Fs

>>60472980
smoke a fat bowl bro

>>60472998
i liked that game until i got stuck on the flower boss and i never got around to finishing it. same thing happened when i played ds2
>>
>>60473048
I did last night, but after I sobered up it all just came back to me and I wanted to bust my skull open
>>
>>60473096
maybe start a last fm and try talking to people on there so you feel less alone
>>
Went to get another checkup on the lump in my armpit thats slowly been getting bigger
pretty fucking scared

Rapeman - Budd
>>
File: 22988733525_fbc99875ca_o.jpg (265 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
22988733525_fbc99875ca_o.jpg
265 KB, 1000x1000
I'm okay. A bit of a headache, but I'm alive.
Currently listening to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5iA4V4Mlds
>>
Excited as fuck, gonna look at some record stores with a friend and gonna get high as fuck also.
Arty - Up All Night
>>
>>60473048
Man, fuck that flower, it took me like one hour to defeat that one.
The end is worth it, especially if you're going for the true pacifist route.
planning on replaying the game but going full genocide, im ready to die
>>
Like I'm wasting my life, and I was partying and doing cocaine 4 hours ago.

Tame Impala - Currents
>>
>>60467943
Like I need to kill myself.

Al Stewart - Year of the Cat, some good production but it really just seems to be covering up the fact there's not much substance
>>
I want to kill myself and I'm mentally ill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvp4EBZTtKs
>>
>>60473398
>>60473438
Please don't kill yourselves!! There is always some hope left in life, so don't give up ok?
I mean, if you're going to kill yourselves, please, leave a note behind, don't make your families suffer. You obviously have reasons to commit seppuku but come on, there is always some way to solve your problems.
Now, im not making you guys not commiting suicide, you can do whatever you want, but please, i would feel really sad if you die, even if i dont know you.
sorry for sounding cheesy by the way
>>
>>60473476
>don't make your families suffer
Haven't seen them in years, they thought I killed myself already. Nice try though.
>>
>>60473476
Thanks, I probably won't, can't make any promises for the future though I was really close just a week ago.
>>
Can't sleep, cold winter living in the desert. Feeling like I need to find a way to tell qt my feelings after seeing each other casually for a couple of months because I'm afraid he doesn't recognize that I really care about him, but also cripplingly insecure and afraid he will reject me and I will lose the good thing we have going.

MBV-Loveless
>>
>>60473438
>literally starts with Enter the Void style flashing lights

kill yourself.
>>
>>60467943
About to probably put on some vaporwave and play an early 2k's cheesy scifi game. Feeling like I wanna go away and be antisocial.
>>
>>60468232
I legitimately hope you die.
>>
File: cover.jpg (59 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
59 KB, 500x500
just woke up hungover. it's 2 am. having another existential crisis nawmean haha.

listening to pic related. haven't listened to it in a couple of years. everything about this album except for the ironic lyrics are amazing especially the vocals.
>>
>>60473528
you can do it!!
>>
>>60473717
When I have good taste in music and incredibly developed political opinions but the qt has both as well, I am too intimidated! Will listen to /mu/ core all night and be nostalgic for when I did not feel this way.
>>
>>60468995
Now how was this made without an alcohol poisoning section? If someone says that the poison section suffices I would disagree
>>
>>60467943
Pretty content after a week of persistent panic attacks. I'm just happy it's over.

>Hop Along - Freshman Year
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5tEABEF5r4
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.