[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anybody know what type of bass pick up this is ? the guy that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: trial 2.jpg (175 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
trial 2.jpg
175 KB, 1200x900
anybody know what type of bass pick up this is ?
the guy that runs the local music shop said its old and they do not produce them anymore but thats all i know about it. pic related that the pickup
>>
File: 1447010276002.png (552 KB, 610x457) Image search: [Google]
1447010276002.png
552 KB, 610x457
really? bait harder
>>
File: my bass on my bed faggot.jpg (250 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
my bass on my bed faggot.jpg
250 KB, 900x1200
the bass its self there are no markings on the headstock
>>
>>60467787
its not bait im new to the basses pickups and playing instruments i honestly need help.
>>
>>60467759
take it out and take a picture of the other side desu
>>
>>60467834
is there a way to safely do it because it is oblivious
an old bass
>>
>>60467795
Looks like a mini humbucker, don't know about the maker. If it isn't noisy and sounds ok, you should be fine.

About the bass, the neck is completely crooked, or maybe it's the bridge, idk. Something's wrong with it evidently.
>>
>>60467825
CUT THE RED WIRE!
>>
>>60467759
Why do you need to know what type of pickup it is?
>>
>>60467944
im aware its a hand me down from my neighbor his daughter used to pick the bass hot back in the 70s i have to set it a certain way so that the neck will bend back straight that's the only problem with it though and the pickups are a little noisy
>>
>>60468173
it might help me figure out what the bass is
>>
>>60468174
>Pick a hot bass yoy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.