[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Assume John Lennon didn't die and the Beatles reunited in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: beatles_history.jpg (208 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
beatles_history.jpg
208 KB, 1920x1440
Assume John Lennon didn't die and the Beatles reunited in 1982 for their 20th anniversary. Make their concert setlist.
>>
>>60467730
>let it be
>let it be
>Let it be
>Let it be
>Let it Be
>Let it be
>let it be...
>>
There's no way in hell it would've lived up to the hype.
>>
I don't think they would know how to play most of their songs live.
>>
17-minute drum solo
>>
>>60467730
>You know my name look up the number
>The Fact That
>So Many Books
>Honey Pie/Wild Honey Pie Medley
>Peking O
>Piggies
>Don't Pass Me Bye
>Don't Look Back In Anger
>Help
>Niggas on the Moon
>The coda from Hey Jude for 20+ minutes
> In My Life
> Dig a Pony
> I Am (The Absolute Madman)

Encore:
>Not True By The Way
>While My Guitar Gently Weeps feat. Eric Clapton, Dr. John, Neil Diamond, Bob Dylan, Joni Mitchell
>Piggies Pt. 2
>>
All My Loving
Help
Ticket To Ride
I've Just Seen A Face
Yesterday
Eight Days A Week
A Hard Day's Night
Can't Buy Me Love
I Saw Her Standing There
She Loves You
Love Me Do
Twist and Shout
Got to Get You Into My Life
Hey Jude
Let It Be
Encore
Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band
Get Back
Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds
A Day in the Life
In My Life
All You Need Is Love
>>
>>60467865
>>
Never could happen.
Paul would've wanted to play all of his songs
John would've insisted that Yoko come up and perform with the band, and NOBODY was going to let THAT happen
George would've been passive-aggressive, flip flopping on weather or not the band should even do this, let alone where
Ringo was such an alcoholic at that point that he was virtually useless.

You probably would've had a better chance of getting all five of the original members of The Velvet Underground to go into the studio to cut a new album, than to get all four Beatles together for a concert, in 1982.
>>
>>60468184
Not only that, John and George were having their own falling out that's rarely talked about.
>>
File: laughing ringo.png (186 KB, 341x500) Image search: [Google]
laughing ringo.png
186 KB, 341x500
>>60467865
>>
>>60467865
>You know my name look up the number
I heard this song and The New Mary Jane for the first time today, so I just immediately lost my shit.
>>
>>60468184
>weather or not
>beatles fans
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.