[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://pitchfork.com/news/62159-thi s-heat-to-reissue-discog
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
http://pitchfork.com/news/62159-this-heat-to-reissue-discography/

Anyone else out there who cares about This Heat? Because this is some of the best vinyl related news I've heard in a long time. Getting to hear 24 Track Loop, or Health and Effiency, or A New Kind of Water on vinyl is going to be a spiritual experience
>>
Oh yea, saw that earlier today. It's being released through light in the attic, who always do a great job with these kind of reissues. Real high quality stuff at reasonable prices
>inb4 shill
>>
>vinyl reissues
literally physical mp3
>>
YOOOOOOOOOO

They said they were working on it but that was years ago and I thought they quit. I'm fuckin girling out about this, so stoked
>>
File: pepeinhell.gif (2 MB, 480x481) Image search: [Google]
pepeinhell.gif
2 MB, 480x481
>they added pointless text on the cover
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Also, I have the bootleg and it skips ahead so much it's practically unlistenable. Don't know if the pressing is complete shit or the seller stored it like a retard.
>>
>>60462953

I have bootlegs for both s/t and Deceit and they don't skip. I would love to get the LITA reissues, those should sound better
>>
w/e, give me some rare material
YOU CAN'T MAKE MUSIC LIKE THIS WITHOUT FUCKING AROUND IN THE STUDIO A BUNCH, GIVE ME THE TAPES DOOOD
>>
>>60462953
I'm not mad about the text on Deceit, I'm mad that they switched the color's on the self titled. The fuck?
>>
>>60463638
the choice of a NEGATIVE generation
>>
I honestly just want a Health & Efficiency shirt. I should probably just make my own.
>>
oh my god

Getting all three, for sure
>>
File: 1444150236214.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1444150236214.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
>not getting original issues for authenticity
>>
>>60461569
I love This Heat and I'm happy for the reissue, but I really hate it when pitchfork likes things I like
>>
gonna get deceit definitely
>>
>>60462953
I don't think that text is actually on the cover. If these are anything like my other lita records, there's a spine cover (if you get my meaning) that has all that stuff printed on it. It's basically the equivalent of promo stickers on the shrink wrap of other records.
>>
YOU DONT
UNDERSTAND
A WORD
>>
WHERE 2 BUY
>>
Meme band gets vinyl reissue. News at 11.

>Getting to hear 24 Track Loop, or Health and Effiency, or A New Kind of Water on vinyl is going to be a spiritual experience

Figures someone like this would even say something like that.
>>
>>60466275
get a load of this guy
>>
>>60464678
>I really hate it when pitchfork likes things I like

Pitchfork gave their discography box set a 9.0 way before you discovered them dude.
>>
>>60462953
The text are actually obi strips
>>
Does anyone know if the coloured versions will get sent out to record stores? I really want these but shipping to Canada costs $50 fucking dollars.
>>
>>60466781
I think they might ship a few out to record stores. I saw some of LITA's colored versions in the store a few days before street date.
>>
>>60462953

They have those hype paper strips on every single LITA release, chill
>>
>>60466969
Alright, I'll keep my fingers crossed
>>
Should I get into This Heat? I heard them rec. a few times here. Is it worth my time?
>>
Finally no more bootlegs
>>
>>60462255

Do you have any undeniable proof on that, besides Deathconsciousness
>>
Loveless reissue when
>>
>>60467253
It's a little abrasive, angry, sad, and experimental. It's worth a few listens. It's possible it's not your cup of tea.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l7VpdiWmls
>>
Yes. This Heat is fantastic.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.