[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're on notice /mu/. We're coming for you and we're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: centipede-hz.jpg (191 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
centipede-hz.jpg
191 KB, 960x960
You're on notice /mu/. We're coming for you and we're going to destroy all of your pleb posts and your shit-tier pleb opinions.

Enjoy it while you can.

Underrated albums thread.
>>
>>60459813
i know you're baiting but this album is a legit 9/10
>>
>>60459967
It's a 10/10
>>
>>60459813
I don't like any of their stuff or solo stuff
is there something I'm missing about it
>>
>>60460805
I just find it enjoyable because it's a great mix of weirdness and pop. Most of their songs are very catchy and earwormy, but texturally interesting.
>>
>>60459813
feels>chz>sung tongs=sj==mpp>stgstv=hcti>the other albums
>>
It's a good'n.

Strawberry Jam > Sung Tongs = Feels > Merriweather > Spirit They're Gone > Campfire Songs > Here Comes The Indian >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Danse Manatee
>>
>>60462871
Holy shit forgot Centipede Hz. Add it after Spirit They're Gone.
>>
>>60460805
that depends. do you just not like it or do you really not get why anyone else would like it?
>>
>>60462871
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Danse Manatee
pleb
>>
>>60462008
>not rating the EPs
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n7845pfMww1qifdz4.gif (976 KB, 299x223) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n7845pfMww1qifdz4.gif
976 KB, 299x223
>>60462871
>>60462008
>STGSTV that low
>>
patrician opinion coming thru

STGSTV > Sung Tongs > Strawberry Jam > MPP = Feels > Centipede Hz > Campfire Songs > Here Comes The Indian > Danse Manatee
>>
>>60459982
>>60459967
AnCo hasn't made an album worth more than a 3/10
>>
File: homepage_large.51a2772e.jpg (38 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.51a2772e.jpg
38 KB, 319x319
one of the best of the decade
>>
>>60459813

>'underrated albums thread'
>posts their worst album
>>
>>60464489
to be fair i love stgstv i should have made it >hcti and =mpp
>>
>>60463523
ok i was lazy but water curses>fall be kind=prospect hummer>people=fickle cycle (if that even counts?)>anything else that i might have forgotten
>>
>>60459813
i wipe my ass with your opinion(s)
>>
>>60459813
hey, man. just popping in to say that growing album you rec'd me is sweet. thanks.
>>
>>60460805
youre not gonna like everything :)
>>
I like this band
>>
>>60464637
yeah this album is good

WHERRREEE AREE YOOOUUU???
>>
I think CHz is underrated and all, but man oh man is its cover atrocious. It's the only thing about the album that actually evokes a burrito splattered upon a windshield.
>>
>>60466042
what you got against synth pop
>>
>>60466042
literally every anco cover was good (or at least decent) until chz came along. what went wrong bros?
>>
>>60466071
Nothing, except that there's been a deluge of low-effort, low-skill crap synthpop lately.
>>
Bunch o'peasants in this thread:

Feels = Sung Tongs > Strawberry Jam (BUT For Reverend Green - #1 is the GOAT three song progression) > Danse Manatee > Here Comes The Indian > MPP > Campfire Songs > STGSTV > CHz (BUT New Town Burnout is amazing)

CHz is at least a 7, too.
>>
>>60465991
>Last night I weighed my siiiins
>>
>>60466170
i agree with everything except STGSTV moves up in front of Danse Manatee and swap sung tongs and strawberry jam
>>
>>60466222
I can accept that, I just think that Panda's drumming enters a whole new level with Danse Manatee

And believe me, that top 3 is pretty much all on par for me, so good
>>
I remember when they unveiled the original artwork and it was the worst thing I ever saw. Very fitting considering that AnCo are shit.
>>
>>60466348
The original cover is sub-bandcamp tier. I can't believe they ever signed off on it, and the changes they made for the final version were the graphic design equivalent of chucking reverb on an instrument to make it sound marginally less shitty.
>>
Danse Manatee>Here Comes The Indian>STGSTV>Campfire Songs>who cares about the rest
>>
Proper ranking coming through
SJ>Sung Tongs>STGSTV>HCTI>Feels>Danse Manatee>MPP>Campfire

havent listened to centipede yet
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.