[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Missed Shows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: ih8myself.jpg (14 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
ih8myself.jpg
14 KB, 320x240
Hey /mu/. Are there any shows you guys, no doubt, could've gone to but didn't because of whatever reason? Do you regret?

>pic related
>gonna miss because ex is gonna be there and I hate him
>also missing Circa Survive tonight because health issues
>>
>>60457328
good thing both of those bands suck then
>>
Could have seen Mr ride and the grips, but didn't have the gumption to drive 2 hours each way. Hope they go back on tour.
>>
I could seen the front bottoms a couple times, but I didn't because I'm not a college age girl that wears chokers, flannels and beanies and has a tattoo of her cat or some stupid shit like that Buddhist hand symbol.
>>
>>60457328
Tb.h most pandering band in existence senpai
>>
I missed Fall of Troy's Doppelganger anniversary show because I had a final at 8 three hours away from the venue
>>
t.bh i only wanted to go to see Mat
i dont even think i was planning to see the other two bands at all and had never listened to the TFB before this week
>planned to see ED, leave, wander Austin for 4 hours then go home
>>
>earlier this month
>of Montreal is in the town I just moved to
>I liked them since I was 14
>holy fucking shit, this is destiny. Everything has come full circle
>the time has come
>super anxious
>I've never been to an actual real concert or venue or anything before
>it's at a night club and I've never been to one so I don't want to go alone
>don't go because I haven't made any friends yet
>I hate myself
>>
>>60457328
>because ex is gonna be there and I hate him
>him

gril or faggot?

if girl where are you from?
>>
>>60457382
>Circa Survive
>Bad

kek
>>
>>60457533
>Wander Austin
Are you from Austin?
Ive seen Circa like 12 times, and would love to go many more.
And as for the other show, only really like Mr. Depressedly.
>>
I could see the Good Life tonight at the Troubadour, but no one will go with me and it doesn't start until 10.

I will actually choose getting drunk alone over a band that never plays.
>>
>>60457328
I missed them, I was on a comedown and was playing Catan with my friends so couldn't be sacked with the hour train to get there. Real bummer was missing Pup who were the support, I like them more and their live show would have been cool.
>>
>>60458184
grill
>>60458259
from SA, Circa's playing tonight downtown and i'm very sad about it since im missing out. again. also yes, Mat hardly ever comes down here so i feel awful about it
>>
I missed Ariel Pink and Glastonbury Festival because of panic attacks.
>>
>>60458929
I'm sorry m8, I hope you get the chance to go one day and be in a better place.
>>
I missed Gene Ween Group in Burlington because I had to work, but the restuarant I work in is pretty low key and music friendly so I just played white pepper songs all night
>>
>show
last throbbing gristle concert here ever

>reason
i was like 15 at the time, i read about the show but hadn't listened to industrial at the time. sounded interesting though.
>>
>CMJ Saturday free shows. (Car Seat Headrest, Pity Sex, teen suicide were the only bands I wanted to see desu)
>couldn't get out of beds and muh anxiety
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.