[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts? I'd post on /tv/ but that board is just too fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
Thoughts? I'd post on /tv/ but that board is just too fucking terrible and I this movie is somewhat /mu/-related.

I'm like 90% sure he was murdered after watching this.
>>
yeah I think he was murdered too

>inb4 Courtney shills
>>
Who gives a shit? Nothing they could say now would change anything anyway. Like, even if you had fucking video evidence of Courtney murdering him, it would just be made out to be a hoax.
>>
I bet you liked Zeitgeist too
>>
>>60456131
but it'd be amazing if we could get a lynch mob to attack that sociopathic cunt Courtney - and I say that as someone who thinks it was a suicide
>>
>that poster and title
Cut myself on all the edge and had to go to the doctor for stitches.
>>
yeah he was killed
>>
>>60456153
>and I say that as someone who thinks it was a suicide
so you're a retard?
>>
>>60456365
I haven't seen Soaked in Bleach, so I dunno how strong your case is, but it's always amazing when conspiracy theorists like 9/11 truthers call anyone who doesn't buy their bullshit an idiot
seriously kid, get a shotgun and follow 'ole Kurt
>>
>14 yr olds and tom grant angry nobody believes their retard conspiracy theory

kek
>>
dude 9/11 was an inside job vote rand paul 2016
>>
>>60456430
Oh my god this is 2015 do people STILL believe 9/11 wasnt the gov?!!
>>60457247
Yes please!
>>
File: 13D.jpg (49 KB, 552x368) Image search: [Google]
13D.jpg
49 KB, 552x368
>2015
>still believes courtney killed kurt
open your eyes faggot. it was pic related
>>
File: kurt.jpg (189 KB, 1280x773) Image search: [Google]
kurt.jpg
189 KB, 1280x773
And until this day he lives a happy and quiet life.
>>
>>60456079
>let himself be outwitted and killed by THIS

is there a bigger retard in the music industry? but then again he did steal her shit for in utero, and was the typical wahhh my life is so hard!!! fag so i'd be kinda pissed too.

go head courtney
>>
>>60457935
kek, can you imagine?
>hey kurt what did you think of my demos?
>stop it dave you suck
>ok then
>>
Some people said it's murder, because the handwriting in the last part of the letter looks different. But someone who's in a very emotional state of mind just writtes different. Espacially before suicide.
>>
>>60458038
or he took a shit load of heroin and it screwed with his hand writing.
>>
>>60458038
>>60458109
Yea and he also managed to remove his fingerprints... Fuck off
>>
>>60458130
no fingerprints? does that mean he was a ghost when he wrote the note? damn son!
>>
>>60458130
Do you know how fingerprints work?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.