[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TAME IMPALA IS THE MUSIC OF MY DREAMS 10/10 Discuss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (912 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
912 KB, 1400x1400
TAME IMPALA IS THE MUSIC OF MY DREAMS
10/10
Discuss
>>
You dream of dick
>>
>>60455283
Tame Impala is the worst band of this decade
>>
>>60455283
good jams
>>
>>60455325
Lonerism was one of the greatest albums of all time. Currents was very mediocre. Less acid, more heartbreak. Lame...
>>
>>60455344
lonerism isn't even that great. it's just a beatles rip off desu
>>
I'm glad you're happy :)
>>
>>60455410
Muh Beatles muh Beatles
You know not everyone cares about them right anon
>>
>>60455448
ok well tame impala clearly cares if they ripped them off entirely on lonerism
>>
>They say people never change, but thats bullshit! They do!

I don't care if you make the greatest and most innovative and incredible album of all time, if this line is anywhere on it then it automatically loses 7 points out of 10
>>
>>60455463
so true
>>
>>60455410
>never taken LSD
Lonerism was a work of absoluyte genius. Had a full blown flashback from it. listened to it for a year but then I tripped once and now when I listne to it I feel like Im trippin. Not everyone will get it but us deadheads will.
>>
>>60455459
>>60455410
youre both stupid. Lonerism is far deeper and trippier than anything by the beatles...
>>
Tame Impala is alright
i know they're more of a psychedelic pop band than a psych rock one, but if you prefer the latter you might like
King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard - Quarters
Wand - 1000 Days
Wand - Golem
Walter - Get Well Soon
Thee Oh Sees - Mutilator Defeated at Last
better from 2015
i like all those albums a lot better
>>
>>60455530
Haha good one mang,
Lonerism is just babby's first Psych album
>>
>>60455578

quarters is such a sick album
>>
Currents is weak af and Reality in Motion is the worst Tame Impala song.
/opinion
>>
>>60455513
I've done tons of acid and other psychedelics and Tame Impala is boring
>>
>>60455578
nice bands. but they can't top tame impalas jams
>>
>>60455610
yea, especially for the constraints they put on themselves
you'd expect it to be a shitty novelty album but it's actually great

>>60455690
yea that's a fine opinion. i'm another one in the "i've actually done a lot of psychedelics and Tame Impala is more of a pop band for people who are interested in psychedelics but haven't actually done psychedelics" camp
>>
>>60455283
am i the only one to think that they suck ass live?
honestly i think tame impala is a chill fat aussie dude who travels around with his gear recording psych stuff, he's not very charismatic live and the rest of the band is meh
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.