[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pro Era
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
Hey /mu/, just wondering if anyone here has an explenation for Capital Steez? Why he died, just tell me what you think. Im interested af.
>>
mental illness
>>
he had to go to mars
>>
>>60454336
cool kid, who couldn't handle his drugs
had a mental illness and trying acid/shrooms didn't help at all. especially since he did all of that shit while on tour in a unsteady environment. think I read he lost his virginity on that tour also

Prior to his suicide he posted illuminati and satanic shit on his facebook and obsessed with some number 42 i think? combine that with shit friends and yeah
>>
>>60454336
That's a pretty rare Pepe.

Also, still waiting on King Capital.
>>
>>60454498
Whats king capital? Im behind sorry.
>>
>>60454591
Album of unreleased tracks that Pro Era have been saying they're going to release for a couple years now. It's currently slated for 2016, but there's no real confirmation yet.
>>
>>60454655
Oh shit im exited. Tbh i think they havnt released it because joey has his shine now, I dont think he wants others taking the spotlight.
>>
went to a joey badass show recently and they had a moment of silence for steez
>>
It was because of an illuminate blood sacrifice. Joey & the crew were all not popular enough so they traded his soul and body for riches and fame.

#SPEAKTHETRUTH
#THIRDEYE
#OPENMINDEDPERSONWITHORDINARYOPINION

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPW8Iuqk2I4

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLlwpZQrQUU

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvApvRL-LCE

REPOST THIS TO 5 OTHER THREADS SO OTHERS WILL "WAKE UP"!
>>
>>60454382
>>
>>60454839
he does this at every show
>>
>>60454895
nice one dude
>>
>>60454347
LOOK DUDE THE FIRST REPLY TO THIS POST ENDED WITH 47 IT CANT BE A COINCIDENCE RIGHT? #INDIGO #CHILDREN
>>
>>60454895
can confirm it was a blood sacrifice for joey carrer but it went horribly wrong and his album flopped anyway and he was a indigo child
>>
what other rappers need to be blood sacrificed? i think kanye should sacrifice travis scott so swish can be a classic
>>
>>60455110
travey is amazing, that be stupid
>>
>>60455110

Justin Bieber with Jimi Hendrix so real music will return.
>>
>>60455179
but swish senpai
>>
>>60454347
>47

Illuminati trying to read my mind
>>
>>60455207
>Jimi hendrix
blood sacrifices cant bring people back to life breh lmao this isnt game of thrones
>>
File: qpxtigp3rsrrolfa6vgh.png (204 KB, 692x389) Image search: [Google]
qpxtigp3rsrrolfa6vgh.png
204 KB, 692x389
>>
>>60455232
It brought the dragons to life ya dingus
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.