[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Repugnant misogyny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1440483787490.jpg (249 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1440483787490.jpg
249 KB, 1280x720
http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/nov/14/clive-james-i-have-been-collaborating-on-another-album-we-pose-no-threat-to-taylor-swift?CMP=twt_gu?CMP=twt_gu

>Young pop stars now are born knowing how the web drives the cashflow. That, apparently, is why Chvrches spell their name with a “v” instead of a “u”: when you Google them, you won’t get anyone else. Originally they were two ordinary-looking young blokes, but they were lucky enough to be joined by an extraordinary-looking young lady who could sing. Lauren Mayberry has an enchanting voice with a face to fit, and millions of hormonally tormented young men all over the world think there has never been anything like her, while millions of envious young women think that this must be history’s first case of a rebel angel dressed as if she didn’t give a damn.

What does he mean by this?
>>
>>60453522
B A I T
A
I
T

Stop making bait threads you dumb faggot.

Mods.
>>
>>60453522
I like that little boy
>>
Lauren stop posting here you vain bitch
>>
>>60453522
He means Chvrches is a band consisting of two mediocre musicians who are only famous because they hired a frontwoman whom everyone wants to fuck.
>>
>>60453572
why do people want to fuck her though?

She looks like she has growth deficiencies.
>>
>>60453597
I can only speak for myself but she bears a striking resemblance to my first girlfriend, so I guess I subconsciously associate her with the thrill of young love and also with terrific blowjobs.

Shit music though, and she seems like a humorless tumblrina any time she speaks of writes.
>>
File: austria_crime_01.jpg (57 KB, 611x404) Image search: [Google]
austria_crime_01.jpg
57 KB, 611x404
>>60453597
Some men are into that, I guess.
>>
>>60453522
Do you think she'd love it up the ass?
>>
This is 100% true, anyone who disagrees is a hormonally tormented young man

They make little girl music and their shows are full of grown men because they want to kiss lauren's feet

This is not a bait
>>
>>60453597
>She looks like she has growth deficiencies.

They don't get enough sunlight in Scotland
>>
>No earlobes

absolutelydisgustingtbh.jpg
>>
File: Lautard.jpg (15 KB, 325x223) Image search: [Google]
Lautard.jpg
15 KB, 325x223
>>60453712
i dont want to kiss only her feet
>>
>>60453922
>that fucking filename
lost
i thought it was lauren retard and not leotard lol
>>
So she complains about all the rampant misogyny yet at the same time owes her success to it?

haha it's like pottery.
>>
>>60453891
Seriously though what the fuck? Where did her earlobes go?
>>
>>60453949
it does mean lauren retard
she looks kinda retarded here
hottest retard ive ever seen tbqh
>>
>>60453984
Haha bait
>>
I'm taking the name

Vlleywvys (alleyways) for my synthpop band. No one take it please.
>>
>>60454236
>not Viiaλmgλs
>>
>>60453597
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>60453522
ya no shit. the other two blokes seem like alright lads. but let's face it lavren brings in the dough. would be funny if lavren was in on the joke also. starting shit just to keep attention on them
>>
most bands are successful or not because of their singer. nothing new
>>
>>60453668
>My name is Giovanni Giorgio,
>but everybody calls me
>Giorgio
>>
File: heh.png (94 KB, 310x250) Image search: [Google]
heh.png
94 KB, 310x250
>>60453545
>>
>>60453522

is that a character from lord of the rings?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.