[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
none in the catalog, lets get it going >Current music >Current
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 23
File: 1444513823101.png (277 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
1444513823101.png
277 KB, 680x510
none in the catalog, lets get it going

>Current music
>Current feel

>Gentle Giant- s/t
>just learned the girl i love and the only girl who gives a shit about my pathetic existence is talking shit behind my back to everyone and playing me. my whole life ive been treated like shit by everyone ive ever met and thought she was different
>>
>>60447713
just start getting high already
>>
>>60447713
>Current music
The Stooges - Fun House
>Current feel
Feel like shit and just want to do nothing. I'm so worthless and low, but I still have to get up in the morning. Have an exam tomorrow I have barely studied for because I don't care anymore. Girl who I like showed interest in me at first, but became disinterested after talking to me for a while because I'm a boring stupid loser. Doing pretty bad I guess, but I'm pathetic anyways so whatever.
>>
>>60447793
wow, your current feel is very relevant to me. I am two exams, one on thursday and friday. I'm trying my best to study for them but her rejection keeps popping in my mind. It was a bad idea to get involved so late into semester. Fuck this.
>>
>>60447713
>current music
hold tight - jamie xx

>current feel
no job. living at home. exams. rejected by girl because of no job and living at home.
>>
>>60447713
It sucks, but you'll get over it. It'll hurt temporarily, but in the end you'll find someone else and this shitty experience will help you. It doesn't feel like it right now, but you will grow from this experience.
Keep your chin up, anon.

>Title Fight- Hyperview
>sitting at an ice cream parlor waiting to serve weirdos that eat ice cream in winter. Qt is working in the bar next to me, I'll probably pop over shortly and get a shot and chat.
>day off tomorrow, already looking forward to bed. Felt sort of nervous today, haven't had an anxiety spell in a while but I think I can already feel it subsiding.
>>
>>60447713
>>just learned the girl i love and the only girl who gives a shit about my pathetic existence is talking shit behind my back to everyone and playing me. my whole life ive been treated like shit by everyone ive ever met and thought she was different
you are being paranoid
>>
File: blue.jpg (272 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
blue.jpg
272 KB, 2000x2000
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NgI2ioocPU

i have real bad anxiety and i think im depressed. for the past month ive done nothing but pity myself. i dont think ive ever felt more alone my life. my family worries about me but they cant help me because they dont understand. i feel bad for not trying to get myself out of this hole so yesterday i decided to try and keep myself together, at least when im in front of people i care about . i signed up for community college today
>>
>current music
future - ds2

>current feel
bored i guess, fallout 4 is a buggy mess, im out of drugs, there's no good new movies on the site i use.
>>
>Kyuss - Space Cadet
>I'm feeling okay. I just spent the last 2 days stoned out of my mind and I have work tomorrow. Kinda ready to do something and get my mind going a bit.
>>
>current music
arthur russell - home away from home

>current feel
i feel more and more insignificant by the day. i keep wasting my life because i'm too scared to put myself out there but fuck, it's hard when your self esteem is non existent. it's all my fault and i want someone to talk to irl.

enough angst for today :)))
>>
>>60447713

are you me????
>>
WHY ARE YOU ALL SO MISERABLE
>>
>Crawling - Linkin Park
>feeling bored, tired, because I'm not feeling well, this song always reminds me of a book I read, I don't even remember by who or what the title was, and am playing the guitar trying to learn the song because I like nu metal and the chord progressions commonly found in nu metal.
>>
>>60448146
Because life sucks and we are bound to focus more on the negatives than what's going well. Also, venting feels good.
>>
>>60448146

LIFE ISN'T WORTH LIVING IN THE END
>>
Anybody here listens to The Kooks?
>>
>>60448146
When the wind blows with you, you don't give it a second thought.
As soon as it blows against you, it's the first thing on your mind.
>>
>>60448166
>>Crawling - Linkin Park
Pls be b8
>>
i am OP

>>60448023
nah i just got confirmation from one of her friends. he felt bad for me bc me and him were like grade school friends and he didnt like seeing me get played so hard.
>>60447987
god i hope youre right. i feel like worthless fucking garbage and just wanna eat every pill i own
>>
>tfw 27 and no gf ever

There is no music for this feel
>>
>>60448196

Wow, untrip please. When the wind blows with me I always think "wow this wind is making me blow pretty fast"

TL;DR shit metaphor kill youself
>>
>>60448146
if i was happy why would i be posting on 4chan
>>
>>60448223

Just cut her off before it gets worse man.
>>
>>60448166
that song is so funny to me lol. the chorus always makes me laugh

>>60448226
daniel johnston
>>
>>60448220
I used to be a faggot when I was younger, used to listen to a very narrow variety of music, one of my favourites back then was Linkin Park. I listen to their music occasionally because it happens to be on my phone. Now I listen to many different types of music because I realised I can't have a closed mind and realised how much of a meme Linkin Park has become. Sadly, I still like them though.
>>
>silence
>why the fuck am i not asleep
>>
>>60448273
Try lip syncing it, I have a lotta fun doing that
>>
>>60448223
Don't let yourself be a slave to your emotions.
You're better than that.
And if you're not, then go ahead.
>>
>>60448146
When my life is going well, I stay the fuck away from 4chan. When it's shitty, I come here because everyone is fucking miserable and the camaraderie is nice.
>>
>>60448281
>I can't have a closed mind
>regrets liking Linkin Park
Reexamine your intentions

>>60448244
For the bantz? Sharethreads? Boredom?

>>60448226
40 Year Old Virgin OST

>>60448196
I guess I can agree with that. But on the other hand, the wind changes directions a lot. Everyone who posts in these threads acts like they've never been happy in their whole lives.

>>60448167
>shitposting feels good
ftfy
>>
File: ayy.png (124 KB, 600x896) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
124 KB, 600x896
>>60447713
>Current music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB2yrUxlTEA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSo_HlHYr-s
I've had these songs on repeat for 7 hours nonstop
>Current feel
I'm just not sure right now
It's winter time so I feel even more depressed than usual but I love winter and I love depressing music so I'm comfy in my absolute misery right now

on the other hand

I HAVE NO MOUTH BUT I MUST SCREAM
PLEASE KILL ME I AM IN HELL

:^)

ha
ha
ha

ha

:^(
>>
>>60448366
Sorry what I meant to say was that I regret having such a closed mind and listening to only Linkin Park. I should've been clearer.
>>
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sscp01OiGF8

Feeling okay.
>>
Car Seat Headrest - Times to die
I don't really know what to do with my time/life
>>
>Ex started dating someone
>Having problems with him, trying to talk to me a lot
>I'm trying to move on and think only about this qt I'll one day have a chance with

Music for this feel bros?
>>
>>60448520
Real talk, just tell your ex you don't want to hear about it
>>
>>60448544
We never wanted to end it, she just moved super far away, so every time she says something about her douche boyfriend it gives me false hope for another shot one day when we both graduate and can move around
>>
> Full of Hell - Roots of Earth are Consuming My Home
> Really worried about what I'm gonna do next year without school giving me a social lifeline and daily purpose
> also have mad writers block
>>
Jim O'Rourke
>tfw going through old Facebook messages from good friend because you'll never talk to them again
>tfw no close friends to open up to
>>
>>60448569
Bear in mind that it'll be years before you both graduate, a lot changes. I wouldn't like wait for her or whatever, you know
>>
>>60448647
Yeah I know, I'm not doing it on purpose, it's just fucking with my head a lot and I don't think I'm fully capable of giving up on the two of us for a while

Which is why I'm trying to find someone else
>>
>>60448033
nice dubs, good for you for deciding to do something about it, community college will be a change for the better

>>60448220
this boards really gone to post-ironic shit

>>60448226
thats some heavy feel right there my nigger

as for me
>current song
We all have blood on our hands-funeral diner

>current feel
bored af, I finished the last exams of my (worthless) degree last week and since then I've basically spent all my time shitposting on anonymous image boards. I don't have a job and I can't really be fucked finding one.
My current ennui reflects a more general sense of purposelessness that I've felt since I realised that I would be leaving university, It's almost like I'd construed too much of myself around my identity as a student and know thats it's gone I just don't feel like doing anything.
I'm currently waiting for my parents to leave the house for a significant period of time so that I can get stoned.

also,
>tfw no gf
>tfw running out of weed
>>
>Levantis - Jamaican Greek Style
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=betwkJJ1TOI
>Waiting for the last half hour of work to creep by, messaged a tinder qt whom I chatted with all day yesterday, haven't gotten a response in hours. I hope she responds. She's absolutely gorgeous and has all the right vibes and I've been wanting to give my love to someone ever since my last relationship blew up like an earthbound comet. Trying to play it cool and not think about it but it's hard when two of your roommates are in a relationship with each other and the other roommate is having his squeeze come over later tonight and you work at a college campus surrounded by qts and couples. I could go over to my fuck buddy's place but I have no connection with her apart from good sex and honestly I would rather have a connection with someone that has the potential to grow.

Song ended. Next one up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Kzq-VaQ0sc
>>
>>60448685
But yeah, I'm drunk right now and still requesting music for this feel if anyone wants to go through the posts
>>
>music
Whitehouse - Bird Seed
>feel
nothing
>>
>>60447713
>He Is Legend - The Creature Walks
>feeling a little tired
>>
>>60447713
Echo and the Bunnymen

Feeling alright I'm staying up because I gotta pay a bill online but I hate the website so much I can never figure it out so I'm putting it off, it was due yesterday
>>
>>60447713
>Current music
The Great Albatross - Roots
>Current feel
Tired, craving a cigarette, worried about getting my insurance info to my counselor so that I can keep going, can't wait for my Kind of Like Spitting shirt to get here, missing my friends, and dreading going to work tomorrow.
>>
>tfw out of heroin
>>
Duster - Topical Solution.

Grinding out college apps. God I need to get accepted somewhere.
>>
>>60449606
Dad? Everything about this post reeks of dad. Why are you on /mu/? Pay your damn bills dad
>>
>>60449694
what do you wanna study?

>silence because dad sleeping nearby and no headphones near
>a little sleepy, glad to reading soon but gotta finish this peer review of a paper
>>
The Bones of What you Believe
Pretty good, just finished exams so no work for a long time. Only thing is my mates are going to be doing "certain" substances this break and I'm trying to figure out how I can get it on it without being really awkward.
>>
>>60449769
>doing drugs

just don't
>>
>>60449760
Business Admin. I'll be taking over the family business when my pops gets too old so i'll have to be prepared.
>>
>>60449794
you really and truly do not need a degree to do that unless it is a large business and will require one to make executives happy

My current boss inherited the record shop from his dad and just learned from him growing up

But hey a degree is a good thing and maybe you'll find that Business degrees are insufferable and branch into something weird. College does that to people
>>
>>60449787
I have to take omeprazole every day for my acid reflux though.
>>
>Aidan Baker - Already Drowning
>Really close best friend just dropped me from his life because he got a girlfriend, other friend stopped showing up at school, other friend started avoiding me, am only friends with a group of girls now. I'm behind in all of my courses and feel unable to do any work, feel alienated af at school and home alike, can't stop reading existentialist alienation novels that only make me feel worse and am waiting for my impending metamorphosis. I need to apply to universities and get my shit together but can't
>>
>>60449870
>doing uncontrolled substances that don't medically benefit you
>>
>>60449829
It's a pretty large educational non-profit, so I definitely want to get some kind of experience in that field before I jump into something like that. Trust me, i've definitely thought about going to a CC or just working under him for a while, but tuition is really no issue so I might as well give it a try.
>>
File: a82.jpg (329 KB, 1022x1433) Image search: [Google]
a82.jpg
329 KB, 1022x1433
>>60449913
>falling for the big pharma shill
ayy lmao
y
y
lmao

>>60449895
>am only friends with a group of girls now.
You should force yourself to hang out with more guys. While having friends that are girls is important it can be quite emasculating, also, they will never help you to find a gf the way your bloke m8's will push you
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFu66ye6YWM

Rydeen

It gives me a feeling unlike any other piece of music. It is simultaneously playful, sad, mysterious, encouraging,..

A kind of reminder that existence has possibilities of loveliness that have been hidden away underneath past few eons of human history, and this song is like the first heraldic voice to break out of the fog of existential despair singing visions of our forgotten future where all profound emotions return together as brothers in one transcendent piece of synth pop
>>
>kid dakota s/t
>feel like I'm going nowhere. Setting myself up for failure. Trying to get help with social anxiety but that involves talking to people. Everyone is stressed cause theyre in college. I'm working a terrible job living with a parent that dislikes me and misunderstands my illness. Haven't talked to a girl in 2 years. haven't talked to/seen most of my family since then either. Posting this from my throttled data as i havent had internet in 7 years. (!!) Am always trying to go back to the level of zen I had when I was 18.
Advice to everyone here, try meditation.
>>
>Elvis Costello - Veronica
>feeling great. One full semester of courses left to take, satisfied with my current job, cool girlfriend 6+ months. Feeling surprisingly light and happy despite spending around 70ish hours a week working or in class and dealing with chronic pain in one of my feet and a bit of paranoia towards what is likely just a cyst i can get drained on my head
>>
File: best nichijou 2.png (89 KB, 278x291) Image search: [Google]
best nichijou 2.png
89 KB, 278x291
Two-Headed Boy, Pt. 2

Remembering the happy and careless days with my ex but not without a sad expression on my face but rather a joyful one because I do not mourn the fact that I lost her but cherish the fact that I had at least one girl fall head over heels for me

We are all gonna make it friends, tomorrow is gonna be a much better day
>>
sylvan esso

tired but good. work was exhausting today and i couldnt make it to a thing my girlfriend wanted me to go to but she was unexpectedly appreciative that i even tried to go. not being single is weird but good
>>
File: 1402082978912.jpg (94 KB, 1167x879) Image search: [Google]
1402082978912.jpg
94 KB, 1167x879
>joie de vivre - the north end
>girl I dated over the summer that I ended on good terms with and feel hopelessly in love with and wanted to get back with her in a few years is moving back to the other side of the country, probably for good
>In college 4 hours away from her
>I just want to hold her one more time at least when I come home for Thanksgiving Break, and maybe some day be with her, but because of recent events the odds are growing smaller and smaller.
Minako I'll miss you. ;-;
>>
Current Music: GYBE - Peasantry Or 'Light! Inside Of Light!'

Current Feel: Complex, a mixture of nostalgia, regret and anger. Mostly just overwhelming fucking sadness though. Seeing her everyday is killing me, doesn't help that end of semester means more work is due. I have a fuckhuge essay due tomorrow that I haven't even started yet.
>>
>>60450210
Where else could I find a qt Jap with god tier taste in metal and electronic music and at the same time having a great fashion sense in the United States?
>>
>>60447713
great album anon
>>
>>60450916
sounds like you like her for all the wrong reasons
>>
File: 1446564056707.png (55 KB, 286x274) Image search: [Google]
1446564056707.png
55 KB, 286x274
>>60447713
>I Don't Love
>Haven't made any friends since I've moved, been over a year since my last relationship. Feeling lonely I guess.
>>
>>60447713
>GY!BE - 'Alleujah! Don't Bend! Ascend!
>Death Blues - Ensemble

>I just turned 21 and I still am a handholdless kissless virgin. Talked to one of my few friends, she says I'm putting things like sex and romance up on a pedestal—which I completely agree with, except you can't help it if you're this much of an inexperienced prick. It's so lonely down here, like fuck. I want to die. I mean, I won't do it, but damn, it's not great.

Also, I can start buying alcohol now because of burgerstan laws so here's to the long road down for me.
>>
>Tom Waits "Come on up to the house"

>okay, feeling kinda depressed this week, I think SAD is in full swing, it's getting dark at 4:30...fine besides that. Letting bad patterns resurface: playing games to distract and procrastinate. I've been pretty on top of things most of this quarter too "the world is not my home/I'm just passing through"
>>
File: 328134.jpg (50 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
328134.jpg
50 KB, 450x450
>>60447713
current music (pic related)

current feel:

lately i've been reflecting a lot on what life was like when i was a kid. i was always so happy and excited about the world. the future looked bright, my family was great, i had lots of friends. I would wake up in the morning and be so excited about all of the cool things that i would be able to do that day.

Now i'm in college and although these are supposed to be the best years of my life, they're almost over and before i know it i'm gonna be launched into the soulless, corporate adult world.
I look at how quickly time is flying by and i feel so scared that i'm wasting precious time. Then i look back at what i've been doing and feel even worse.

There are still no special girls and i've been getting rejected more and more lately (probably because i'm getting older and uglier) i spend most of my day on this stupid website and shutting myself off from the outside world. i can't remember the last time i went 24 hours sober. if i don't have class in the morning i usually sleep until 1 or 2 pm.

the worst part is that i dont even feel motivated enough to change anything. i know it's within my power, yet somehow i still feel powerless. so i'll distract myself with some weed or booze and listen to some music until i start fearing that i'm wasting time again.

sorry for typing an essay. this was more just to collect my own thoughts anyways but if you cared enough to read it then i appreciate that as well.
>>
>Carly Rae Jepsen - Never Get To Hold You
>Basking in the glow of affection
>>
>current music
Yeah yeah yeahs - heads will roll
>current feel
Worried even though I dont know why just chillin for the moment though just trying to get by
>>
File: 1445571745113.png (416 KB, 960x986) Image search: [Google]
1445571745113.png
416 KB, 960x986
>Slowdive - 40 days
>Extremely lonely. Am NEET, have no car, lost my friends. Video games and anime can no longer distract me. All I want to do is go to some sort of social event but I look like shit and am socially anxious. I even resorted to playing second life and talking to randoms on omegle. Both were fucking awful, someone please tell me there's hope
>>
>>60447874
>>60447793
Exam tomorrow too.
Wooooh good luck guys
>>
>>60452158
Of course there's hope man. People turn situations around all the time.
>>
Radiohead - Let Down

Music is my only friend
>>
listening to camu tao in mood to slap some trash noobs in dota
>>
>>60452251
thanks, anon
gonna get a haircut tomorrow and look for a job
>>
>>60452292
and im really sad :(
>>
>>60447713
>ben howard - i forgot where we were
> i want to ask this girl out and normally i wouldn't have a problem with it, but we have to see each other anyway, so i want to be sure she likes me but i ain't
>>
The Who - Baba O'Riley
Wishing life was longer, wanna be 12 again
>>
>>60448226
Stricly Ballroom - Fire (1997)
>>
>>60452293
go today
>>
>>60447713
Tallest Man on Earth - The Gardener
Feel like shit because i got no motivation to keep myself in college and been failing all around life for a while now. also im lazy as shit.
>>
Summoning - Land of the Dead
My oneitis rejected me and I thought i was totally over her, but I'm le feels are creeping back
>tfw we used to be best friends
>and now we fucking hate each other.
>>
File: rlopez.jpg (75 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
rlopez.jpg
75 KB, 500x330
>Current music

bjork- the anchor song

>Current feel

losing touch with reality
>>
>>60447713

listening to carly rea jepsen - kiss
feeling very retarded
>>
>>60451515
i dont wanna sound patronising in case you know all this shit already, but seriously, go 48 hours without weed or alcohol and - if it's genuinely been that long since you did so - you will probably feel like an entirely different person

Alcohol is a natural depressant so even if you just drink it one night, whether you notice it or not you'll take up slightly sadder than usual. That's part of hangovers.

As well, it'll only build up and get worse and worse. Do yourself a a favor and just go that time without drinking or smoking and then try and make a decision, there's no point trying to get better while you're got a constantly depressed mind.
>>
File: 1447751925050.gif (441 KB, 272x153) Image search: [Google]
1447751925050.gif
441 KB, 272x153
>Current music
Pink Floyd - The Final Cut
>Current feel
Pretty good. I feel like my life is finally going somewhere. I have a job, which isn't great, but the money is alright, and I like the people I'm working with. And I have two weeks leave coming up and I'm going to catch up with some friends and family in my old town.

I hope everyone else feels better soon.
>>
jordaan mason- evidence
I keep telling people I'm just tired, but I haven't had a happy day this month. My birthday is today. My parents are asking me what I want to eat, but I don't care. I'm never really hungry either these days. I keep getting told that I need to eat more, but I don't. I have my 1.2k calories and that's all I need. The worst part is that I'm the happiest I've been since 5th grade. I aced my midterms, and I still feel like a fuck up. I just want to sleep for a year desu. I don't know I by I feel this way, but I know that it's staying with me.
>>
>Prurient -Nylon Fluorescent Insect Bound

>Been depressed as fuck all month, maybe longer. Been trying to cut down my drinking and be better about taking my meds to try to curb it. I'm doing well in that sense but I'm still down as fuck and sleeping all day. Dunno what do. Don't see the doc for another month again either.
>>
>Spiderland on repeat.
>Regret, pain.
>>
>>60453593
Spiderland is a good album for practically any negative emotion.
>>
File: Cover.jpg (33 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
33 KB, 480x480
>>60447713
Just put on pic related. Its pretty good for waking up in the morning. I'm a bit tired but overall pretty contempt.
>>
>Nick Drake - Place To Be
>got over oneitis after being obsessed with her for 4 months, funnily enough she is getting closer to me know that I treat her as a friend. I don't want to be in a relationship though as I want to focus on studying. Haven't felt this good in months. Looking forward to next year.
>>
>music
Predatory Wasps - Sufjan Stevens
>feel
Gay for my best friend
>>
>current music
Ausmuteants - Amusements
>current feels
kind of empty but whole at the same time. these past few weeks I've done a lot of growing up. I've realised i need my friends a lot more than i thought i did.
>>
File: 420.jpg (3 KB, 125x111) Image search: [Google]
420.jpg
3 KB, 125x111
>>60447726
>hurr durr blaez it
>>
File: 1445534760252.png (128 KB, 579x523) Image search: [Google]
1445534760252.png
128 KB, 579x523
OP back

>Self Esteem - The Offspring
>my feel is basically the song. I'm being played and I know it. She only cares about me when all the 10/10 dudes she interacts w aren't giving her attention. She calls me when shes drunk and sad and wonders why I left but doesn't care about me otherwise. I shouldn't take this but I have no self respect and even her partial care is better than the no care I get otherwise
>>
>>60447713
>current music
Dragged Into Sunlight-Hatred for Mankind
>current feel
no feel, i don't really feel for some reason, but sometimes i see some, tiny meaningless thing that gives me a burst of nostalgia so intense i start to cry
>>
File: 1428202364877.jpg (19 KB, 527x612) Image search: [Google]
1428202364877.jpg
19 KB, 527x612
>>60447713
>Current music
Citizen- How Does It Feel

>Current feel
I think I am starting to have regrets about my marriage. All my wife seems to do is put me down. She constantly gets mad at me for cracking a joke or not doing something the exact way she wants it. She never laughs with me. It becomes difficult to talk to her because she always has to argue everything I say. If I say the sky is blue, she would argue to the fucking grave that it is green. It seems like everything I do pisses her off, and if I make the tiniest mistake it ruins the rest of the fucking day. I have to be perfect 24/7 and it's so fucking hard. And we've only been married for a year.
>>
>The Killers - All These Things That I've Done
I think I just lost my job.

I already lost my friends and my health, hopefully my life follows suit soon enough.
>>
>>60454571
Why did you marry her?
>>
File: 1410557479151.jpg (70 KB, 553x567) Image search: [Google]
1410557479151.jpg
70 KB, 553x567
>Julia Holter - Have You In My Wilderness
>Pretty fucking cozy, just woke up sippin on some coffee. Not even worried about the exam I have tomorrow cause I started studying early like a good boy.

Who /goodstudent/ here ?
>>
File: 1385897084144.jpg (282 KB, 624x650) Image search: [Google]
1385897084144.jpg
282 KB, 624x650
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck5eCo8T9Pg
tfw no gf
tfw no friends
tfw no goals
tfw no motivation
tfw no interests
tfw supposed to be young but feel like im 60
tfw disappointment to everyone
tfw another day here hitting refresh
tfw another day waiting for my life to start
>>
>>60454627
Because I love her. When we do get along it's wonderful, and she accepts me for all of my flaws and helps me become a better person. I was a mess before we met, but now I'm just depressed and live almost in fear of her.
>>
>>60454686
cant you just tell her that
>>
>>60454571
You should start acting the same way
>>
>>60447713
>Current Music
Madeon - Nonsense
>Current Feel
I've decided to go on this giant trip that may be the greatest experience of my life.
I'm going to the city in a few days, and take a brisk walk around the bustling streets, my favourite atmosphere.

This album is god-tier.
>>
>>60454678
Start with something small anon. make your bed, go do some physical activity, clean your living space etc. I know it's hard to just have the motivation to get up and do something rather than do nothing cause trust me I've been there. If you start with something small it will feel very gratifying and sometimes be enough to motivate you to do more. I believe in you buddy.
>>
>>60454686
>she accepts me for all of my flaws
>whole previous post is about how she's constantly looking for mistakes on your side
>>
>>60454698
no, she doesn't listen. she immediately takes the offensive and i end up having to comfort her.
>>
>>60454686
>When we do get along it's wonderful

I know it's a lot different to marriage, and that last place you should accept marriage advice from is 4chan, but this is literally the sentence I have said a thousand times to people in regards to my ex (of about 6 times), because I could never stop myself going back to it, even though I knew it was shit after a week and remained that way until I called things off again.

You absolutely need to talk to her about this and if it doesn't get fixed it needs to end, marriage or not.

That's literally just forcing yourself into a position of self deprecation for no reason.

I'm sure she's absolutely wonderful when she wants to be but that needs to be all the time.

Communication is key my man
>>
>>60454571
become a closet alcoholic so you don't care what she says, smile and nod and agree with everything she says, make excuses to be away from home as much as you can, and consider starting an affair.
>>
>Current music
Tigers Jaw - Tigers Jaw
>Current feel
Kind of sad, I can't see the girl I love because of her parents that think that I'm some kind of rapist and she is underage so, yeah, I'm pathetic and I was I was dead
>>
>>60455114
What's the age gap?
>>
>>60454798
thank you anon. I'll take that into consideration.
>>
>>60455155
4 years, I'm 19 and I look a lot younger too
>>
File: Edward_Hopper-Nighthawks-1942.jpg (869 KB, 2362x1292) Image search: [Google]
Edward_Hopper-Nighthawks-1942.jpg
869 KB, 2362x1292
>current music
got the nighttime chillout playlist on, it's Cibo Matto - King of Silence

>Current feel
Mix of sad, optimistic and tired. I miss my ex, which is why I came to china in the first place, and we're on good terms. But I also know I gotta leave. My current job is chill as fuck and they pay me well and treat me well. I've saved up a good amount of money, too. It's basically a matter of time.
>>
>>60447713

>Current music

Canibus - Hip Hop Black Ops

>Current feel

Shit's fucked, lads.
>>
>>60455183

4 years is a lot at that age, m8. I can kinda see where her parents are coming from. You're an adult, she's 15. Now, where I live this would be legal and all, but if the parents tell you to fuck off not much you can do even then.

Sorry bro, best advice is to wait 3 years and see if there's still something there.
>>
>>60455282
this honestly, 4 years isn't much if you're above the age of 21, but seriously you'll probably be better off.

The difference in maturity between 15 and 19 is massive, you'll probably end up sick of her after not long anyway
>>
Bowery Electric - Beats

Its cold, its 5am and the album just sounds like how I feel man
>>
listening to "cocaine lights" by phosphorescent right now, about to go for a run and looking for something pleasant to be stuck in my head for the next hour.

been listening to "pink rabbits" by the national recently, if anybody knows that song. rehearsing the lyric to myself over and over
>i was solid gold, i was in the fight, i was fighting back from what seemed like a ruin
>i couldn't see you coming so far, then i turned around and there you are
>im so surprised you wanna dance with me now, i was just getting used to living life without you around

hits me in the feels so hard cuz my ex-gf keeps texting me and both of us are in shitty places right now and i just dont know what to do and im going home for thanksgiving break and im gonna see her for the first time since we broke up (when college started) and gahhh
>>
>listening to
My Tinnitus
>feel
I'm a fucking tranny so that's great
>>
>>60455282
I don't even consider myself an adult, I'm just a stupid faggot that enjoys playing guitar
>>
>Sunn O))) - BlackOne
>Going to party with friend on sunday, her birthday
>>
>>60455976
I know your pain man.

Try and remember though there is a reason she's your ex. Take it from somebody who a couple weeks ago broke up with his ex for the 5th time.

And believe me every time I said "this'll be the last time", but I've been too much of a retard to keep it from staying that way, and every time we get back together it's great for a couple weeks then goes back to normal.

Try to resist man, I know it's hard, but it's not worth resetting the time you've already spent getting over her just to have to go through it all over again, which you most likely will.
>>
>>60447713
>Current music
Mac Demarco - Another One
>Current feel
Feel bad about myself, I really love her and she said she loves someone else.
I'm already depressed, I shouldn't have said ''I love you'' to her. How do I get rid of this feel?
>>
>>60455981
how does it feel being a tranny
>>
>>60451050
I was tired. Long story short, finding someone with similar interests as I do seems like a hard thing to find.
>>
>>60453228
thanks for the advice man. i'll see if i can conjure the willpower to cut back on drinking
>>
Era Vulgaris - QOTSA

I'm taken and I'm in love with another girl that's taken and I'm basically only using my girl for sex and free food.
>>
>>60456358
There are always more girls, you'd be surprised how much in common you can have with another person. Try to hang out with other girls and eventually you'll find one. It's rough, but time heals you just gotta believe in yourself.
>>
Current music
>Captain Beefheart - Shiny Beast

Current feel
>tfwnogf tbqhwyfamilia

It's quite hard to be miserable when Tropical Hotdog Night comes on though
>>
>>60456746
But she has the same interests as me. I can't believe that someone existed out there, and now that I found her she rejects me.
I don't think I'll find a girl like her again.
Do you have any tips on meeting new people? Because I don't know how. I just moved to a different city and I know only some classmates that's about it.
Thank you for your kind words Anon.
>>
>Current music
Wild Nothing - Gemini
>Current feel
I feel like I'm going nowhere with my life and normally it bothers me to death, but as I'm studying abroad now I seem to care less, though I still have no idea what I want to achieve or do in life eventually. The girl I liked for so long broke up with her boyfriend a while ago but here I am studying in another country.
>>
>Current music
>Current feel
having that pre meltdown panic atack crying thing , I don't think it's gonna happen again though, so I'm not too worried, I need to talk to someone right now, It's been a month since my last panic atack and everything's been surrealistic and shit and also ordinary and plain.
Talk to me anons, you make it a little better.
>>
The decendants
Tired of living a lonely shitty life, want to change and tried to but things always fail or blow up in my face. I just want a fufilling social life and life in general, why's that so hard for me to do?
>>
>>60448192
pleb
>>
>>60448146
that's not an easy question to answer. sometimes you just are and you don't know why.
>>60448621
>tfw no close friends to open up to
fucking this. all the friends i have are just acquaintances, i have no one to vent to at all. i don't even give a fuck about having a gf, i just need a deep platonic relationship.
also what's some music for this feel
>>
File: 1410189092451.jpg (30 KB, 500x646) Image search: [Google]
1410189092451.jpg
30 KB, 500x646
>Talking Heads - Born under Punches
>due to lack of cardiovascular exercise and extensive abuse of caffeine, the workout I'm trying to get through is making my heart pound incredibly hard. It has also been hurting for three weeks now, likely due to inflamed muscle or something like that. I've got a doctor's appointment on monday, but until then, I still want to do my regular workouts in hopes that they might alleviate the pain. Yet I couldn't even finish the 3x10 wide grip pull ups I was doing.
Feels bad mane
>>
>The Postal Service - We Will Become Silhouettes
>a girl who is a great friend of mine is getting close to me, her orbiter is starting to get increasingly mad at me as he was giving me bad looks when us three were hanging out. Not sure if I really like her or not, afraid that if we end up in a relationship I'll mess it up. I as well feel bad for the guy who's following her around, I've been in that situation before and it truly sucks
Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.