[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: cool uncle core
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: serveimage.jpg (620 KB, 1402x1399) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
620 KB, 1402x1399
ITT: cool uncle core
>>
>tfw i was given this album by my uncle
>>
File: Ween-ChocolateandCheese.jpg (46 KB, 400x398) Image search: [Google]
Ween-ChocolateandCheese.jpg
46 KB, 400x398
>>
i think the most surprising musical discovery of my life was the day I found out that, at one point, Grand Funk Railroad didn't suck
>>
>>60408832
Anything Zappa or Beefheart.
>>
>>60408865
>they let this thing live
for what purpose
>>
My uncle listens to Lily Allen and techno.
>>
>>60409092
>uncle
>techno
seems about right
>>
>>60409092
He's gay so I just assume it goes hand in hand or something.
>>
>>60409154
meant for
>>60409121
>>
>>
>>60409154
well the stereotypical gay music is house, not really techno. I was just saying techno seems like a very uncle thing but I guess house fits the bill too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdelrdBvLRY
>>
I have a 50something year old uncle who's single with two kids and he just listens to a lot of /mu/core
>>
>>60409357
what is it about uncles and okay music?
>>
>>60409412
This guy's actually a pretty hardcore music fan, and I've heard stories about him in the 70s which would imply that he was a pretty hardcore music fan back then. He's a bit stuck in some older ways. He doesn't own a computer and hates digital media. He spent several thousand dollars on his sound setup, and has a pair of gloves for removing his vinyl albums from their sleeves (as to not dirty the record). You'd never guess it by talking to him though.
>>
>>60409452
what is it about uncles and being cool in a dorky way?
>>
My grandma just gave me a tape of Iron Butterfly's first album and I think that fits in here pretty well
>>
>>60409472
The cool uncle is never married, so my guess is that they've got some unusual aspect to them that turns away the majority of women (really into music, into videogames, whatever). We're drawn to it because we know we're going to grow up to be like them, and they have money and a career.
>>
>>60408986
WE'RE AN AMERICAN BAAAAAAAND
>>60409015
These
>>
>>60409548
Wise words you have spoken today, senpai
>>
>>60409548
>tfw you realize you might just end up being the dorky cool uncle in your family
it's kind of sad but not too, I'd be okay with it
>>
step aside faggots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIldF-pGUCU
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.