[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Current song >Current feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10
File: wojak gif.gif (509 KB, 700x827) Image search: [Google]
wojak gif.gif
509 KB, 700x827
>Current song
>Current feel
>>
>song
Untitled

>feel
It cannot be described
>>
>>60406237
nice contribution

>Song
Why Won't You Make Up Your Mind? - Tame Impala

>Feel
Pretty neutral really. Maybe bored.
>>
>Song
Mayhem - Deathcrush

>Feel
Hopeless. I should probably go see a therapist but i'm scared to
>>
>>60405699
>>Current song
dont worry be happy
>>Current feel
worried
>>
>no song
>very hungry (its a feel senpai)
>>
>>60405699
>Current song
Eight Days a Week - The Beatles

>Current feel
Confused, to be honest. A girl who I thought wanted nothing to do with me started texting me and said that she made the wrong decision in dating the guy she's dating now., and she wishes she was with me.
>>
File: nightmare.jpg (40 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
nightmare.jpg
40 KB, 722x349
>song
Striborg - As a Hermit Hiding in the Trance of the night

>feel
I'm becoming more and more of introverted. I have no desire to go out with friends anymore. Spending time with people drains my energy. I am scared of even being around people. I just want to be alone, but I don't want to become that type of person.
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 257x196
>Drawn to the Blood
>
>>
>"My Sunken Treasure"
>"Inebriated"
>>
>Song
Surf's Up (Smile Sessions version)
>Feel
Nostalgic. I feel like the people around me, including myself, are all losing that spark that we had when we were just kids and first met. I feel like we're losing touch with the world, and with life, and are stuck in soul-sucking jobs that will lead us nowhere.

Ah well.
>>
elliot smith-last call
Bored as always
>>
>It's All Coming Back To Me Now
>^
>>
>>60406363
Don't alienate yourself, I did that, developped social anxiety. I regret that and should've seeked help sooner. Dont become like me anon.
>>
>Song
Always Crashing in the Same Car - David Bowie
>Feel
Pretty good.
>>
>Freddie Gibbs - Keep It Pimpin

>High and drunk as fuck
>>
File: the-man-in-the-planet.jpg (47 KB, 610x342) Image search: [Google]
the-man-in-the-planet.jpg
47 KB, 610x342
>current song
Origine Mythique

>current feel
I've had a girlfriend for a while now, she makes me happy but it's like every time before it. I expect having someone else to make me happy when I am the only one who can truly do that.
>>
>>60406904
The artist for the song is Akitsa btw
>>
>tfw legit fear that I'm driving myself further into real schizophrenia
>but all the weird things I do make all the sense in the world in the moment
music for this feeling?
>>
File: electric-wizard-dopethrone-lp.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
electric-wizard-dopethrone-lp.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-YuUPSsak8

>Piss drunk and smashing my face on my desk in rage
>>
>>60405699
>Song
The Daughters Of Quiet Minds - Stars Of The Lid

>Feel
Somewhat sad
>>
>current song
Out Alee - Hundred Waters

>current feel
Worried that I won't be accepted back into college
>>
File: Pavement_Crooked_Rain.jpg (37 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
Pavement_Crooked_Rain.jpg
37 KB, 360x360
>>60406941
>>
>>60406774
How did you seek help? I'm pretty sure I've had depression for as long as I remember, but I've never told anyone. Should I seek a therapist? Should I take any medication?
>>
>>60407007
an hero fgt
>>
> When You're Smiling and Astride Me - Father John Misty

> thinking about how females that are plucking away at my heart strings like a goddamn violin
>>
File: That feel calling.png (35 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
That feel calling.png
35 KB, 320x480
>song
David Bowie - Red Money

>feel
Really interested in girl that doesn't know I exist and my crazy ex won't leave me alone. To sum it all up, now and forever:
>tfw no gf
>>
Pauline Paris - Aux armes paname
>The leaves fall, another year behind me. The colds moving in and I can remember the happiness that the warmth of the summer gave me. Like the leaves transitioning to the cold, I start to age, I start to lose my bright, lush, colors, and will one day be blowing in the wind just like them
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>current song
Quito
>current feel
Going to a fairly decent school downstate and I fucking hate it, transferring back to the state school in my hometown and feeling happier than I should
>>
File: chungking.jpg (207 KB, 600x349) Image search: [Google]
chungking.jpg
207 KB, 600x349
>The Beach Boys - Cabinessence
For some reason the last month i've been
>tfw no gf-ing
way more than usual, i am dying for a hug, for a relationship, i'm sick of being lonely, not alone because i am not i have friends and family, but maybe i'm just yearning for someone/something i can vent into and look for emotional support and i don't think that would be exactly healthy of fair so yeah right
>>
>>60407007
OP, I'm not that guy, but I too have depression and I know that it's like.

You need to seek a psychiatrist and a therapist. The psychiatrist will give you probably antidepressants. They should work. If you notice a decrease in happiness, or increase in suicidal thoughts, STOP taking them and TELL your doctor ASAP. The trick is to find the proper medicine that works for you. Despite what people may tell you, you matter. Don't let guys like >>60407025 get to you. You can beat your depression, OP. I believe in you.
>>
>>60406720
I lovee this song sweet anonn
>>
>>60407134
fuck brandon. you got me in the feels.
>>
File: 940.png (187 KB, 573x495) Image search: [Google]
940.png
187 KB, 573x495
>song
Protomartyr - Pontiac '87
>feel
Don't know where I'm coming from these days. My father and two friends of mine died over the last 3 months. My brother and mother are lodged in an odd place emotionally
>>
>>60407007
I had help from a therapist to control my panic attacks. I personally never needed any medication and was told to not take them for my anxiety by my doctor but since you have a case of depression maybe it would help. I was somewhat depressed but that was because of the panic attacks so can't really help with that.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.